Role: Shared Services Account Manager
Location: : Santa Clara CA (Remote)
Duration: 12+ Months Contract (Possibility of Extension)
- You will be responsible for proactively planning at the beginning of every quarter for Global Marketing initiatives in your dedicated portfolio of business.
- You will lead weekly statuses with your dedicated portfolio of business on the progression of each initiative, providing direction on next steps for initiating the Shared Services planning and execution process.
- You will partner closely with campaign managers to understand their promotional ideas, ensure they are captured in the execution planning briefs, and assist in driving all Shared Services alignment discussions.
- You will provide input on program managers workback schedules to ensure Shared Services planning and production time is properly accounted for.
- You will proactively communicate and drive multiple, simultaneous campaign, product launch, and event efforts, from inception to completion (e.g. execution planning meetings, creative concept development, production, and delivery).
- You will fully embrace and lead the Shared Services planning process for all quarterly priority initiatives and know when to apply the process for other lower priority projects that still require the same Shared Services planning and alignment before production begins.
- You will review execution briefs, ensure proper input has been provided prior to scheduling a meeting with the Shared Services team to review and consult on execution plans.
- You will review Workfront execution requests to ensure they are on strategy and fully completed.
- You will shepherd the creative development and execution of marketing initiatives within the Shared Services team to ensure deliverables are executed on time and approved by key stakeholders within PANW.
- You will lead weekly forums with Shared Services teams (ensuring alignment with project plan, proactively communicating dependencies, inform / eliminate risks, and initiating the facilitation of discussions to remove bottlenecks/gaps)
- You will partner with marketing and agencies to ensure seamless creative reviews and handoffs to/from SS teams when there are dependencies.
- You will manage global creative agency partnerships on behalf of SS teams when outsourcing creative work, which includes: scope management, agency resourcing, business planning and operations, digital production, cross-functional engagement and more.
- You will support Sr. Account Manager to create and implement processes for the Global Marketing and Shared Services teams.
- At least 8-10 years of brand marketing and agency experience with hands-on experience leading campaigns, launches, and events on various communication channels and fully understanding requirements and dependencies for a variety of deliverables.
- Possess the personality to develop thriving client relationships in Global Marketing and can lead discussions.
- Demonstrate accountability for marketing performance and flawless execution
- Build and maintain senior-level campaign manager relationships within Marketing.
- Working knowledge of Google Suite and Workfront or a related software.
- Excellent leadership and communication and are at ease building rapport, credibility and influence with multiple partners working in a dynamic, highly matrixed organization.
- Extremely nimble, organized and efficient with the ability to juggle multiple projects concurrently while applying a strong work ethic.
- Comfortable inventively problem solving, providing suitable solutions to roadblocks with rigorous attention to detail.