Who We Are
HeroDevs is a fast-growing software company looking for an Account Executive to help win new software and pro services deals with corporate and enterprise clients. Thanks in part to a strategic partnership with Google, we’ve grown the business 20x to a $30MM annual run rate in the last year. We work with some of the world’s largest clients like Google, Microsoft, GE, Experian, T-Mobile, FINRA, Corteva, and many more.
To date, all of our deals have been closed by the HeroDevs management team. As we’ve grown, we’ve been unable to keep up with the volume of clients asking to work with us, and that’s where you come in. We need someone who can meet with sales prospects, nurture leads, draft proposals, field technical questions and concerns, and work prospects through the sales pipeline to a successful close.
What You’ll Do
This is a technical sale, so understanding the software development lifecycle and being able to speak intelligently about technical solutions is critical. You will be meeting with CTOs, CIOs, VPs of Engineering, Architects, and Engineering Directors and Managers to close deals. You need to know how to speak their language and understand their needs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented and well organized. Respond quickly to client communications and with well-thought-out, intelligent responses
- Understand the procurement process for large enterprises and can keep things organized to navigate that process smoothly
- Create professional sales proposals and project SOWs
- Lead pricing discussions and contract negotiations
- Provide regular reports of pipeline health and sales forecasts using HubSpot
- Navigate the business hierarchy to understand and sell to the client buyer personas
- Overcome client objections and concerns, both spoken and unspoken
- Think creatively about how to position the company to the client to maximize our chances of closing the deal
- Meet or exceed quarterly / yearly bookings targets, while delivering consistent and reliable forecasting
- Build and drive territory/account sales plans for assigned geographic territory/verticals/named accounts and meet and exceed sales goals through value selling.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with enterprise customers
- Must be comfortable working in a high growth environment, where everyone must have the “roll up your sleeves” and get it done attitude
- Experience in selling to and expanding large Enterprise Accounts.
- Thrives in a highly dynamic and self-initiated (start-up) environment (preferably with a builder mindset)
You should have experience selling software or engineering services to corporate and enterprise clients. In general, we’re looking for someone with:
- 5+ years corporate or enterprise sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to sell technical software or services solutions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is a plus
- Engineering or product management experience is a plus