We aren't a startup (we're 20 years young), and we aren't a Fortune 1000 company. We're in the sweet spot: big enough to compete for any client in our target market and small enough to be nimble and not bogged down by corporate bureaucracy.
Culture is incredibly important to us and to you. Really. Everybody says they have a great culture, but unfortunately, it doesn't always mean it's true. We think intensely about our culture. Does that mean ours is perfect? It's not, but what it does mean is that we talk and strategize about it constantly and hold a very high bar for teamwork and our values, making Fidelus an exceptional and fun place to work. Why? Because it benefits you and our clients.
Fidelus is a best-in-class technology solutions provider with a strong focus on Managed IT Services, Unified Communications and Networking. Our clients are a who's who in some of the most demanding environments like large legal, financial and healthcare organizations. Do they love us? Well, you decide: our Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a whopping 70 vs. the industry average of 37!
About the Position:
The Global Account Executive is a critical direct sales role responsible for prospecting for and selling to New Logos. Using a consultative sales approach, the you will identify and develop a clear understanding of a prospects business and technology needs, identifying Fidelus solutions that aligns with those needs, and selling that solution. You will be responsible for managing the complete sales cycle from start to finish.
In the Global Account Executive role, you will represent Fidelus to our clients and partners and will be responsible for leading sales efforts. You will also be accountable for maintaining complete and accurate records of sales efforts within our Customer Relationship Management system. We are looking for someone with a strong hunter mentality who is driven and motivated to have a successful career in technology sales. This role covers it all – from prospecting and cold calling to bringing opportunities to close. And, while you are expected to do a lot on your own, you also have the support of our tight-knit, collaborative and supportive team members. Our Managed Services team, Solution Architects, technologists and executive leaders are all committed to setting you up for sales success!
What You'll Do:
- Identify and research potential clients and individuals to be prospected
- Prospect by phone, social media, and email to build and maintain a strong pipeline
- Present in-person and/or via online demonstrations to key decision makers within key / target accounts
- Research and understand client’s key business drivers and technology and communication needs across all levels of the evaluation team: Director, VP and C-level executives
- Develop subject matter expertise and align with other team members and management for collaboration and best practices
- Maintain accurate client records, pipeline data, and forecast within CRM
- Lead and own entire Sale Cycle from Lead to Close while managing all aspects of closing deals
- Collaborate with Solution Architects, Service Delivery, SMEs and key personnel to build an effective sales strategy
- At least 3 years B2B Account Executive experience in Technology Solutions, Managed IT Services, or subscription-based / reoccurring revenue sales required
- Understanding and proficiency in solution selling and/or consultative selling methods, including client-focused prospecting, call execution, and opportunity management
- New business sales experience in complex enterprise sales environments with sales cycles of 6-12 months
- Proficiency with CRM (i.e. Sugar or Salesforce)
- Proficiency with a variety of sales tools (e.g. ZoomInfo, ConnectAndSell)
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
- Demonstrated experience managing sales pipeline and maintaining an accurate forecast
- Strong hunter mentality with the ability to prospect and sell into new accounts
- Demonstrated drive and motivation for a career and success in technology sales
- Strong skills in sales discovery and the ability to ask probing questions to uncover needs
- Persistence and the ability to push forward despite inevitable rejection and setbacks
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred but not required
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
Fidelus Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.