To support our rapid growth, we're looking for a Senior Sales Development Representative (SDR). The ideal candidate will be data-driven, have a passion for creating relationships with their prospects, team player, and enjoy working independently.
If interested in this role: Please apply via LinkedIn & send the answers to the following questions (with resume attached) to Sales@Basehq.com
Question #1 | Why would you want to work as a Senior SDR at Base in particular?
Question #2 | What would your coworkers and previous boss say about you as a person and an employee?
Question #3 | Can you describe a time when you had to adapt to a sudden change at work?
RESPONSIBILITIES In close partnership with Base’s sales and marketing teams, our Senior SDR will be responsible for helping sales pipeline growth with our service products. We are looking for someone who enjoys the hunt for new opportunities. Someone who has experience in growing a customer base with mid-market companies! You are the first with whom our prospective customers interact and you’re responsible for that all-important first impression. You identify if there is a good fit between Base and the prospect, and then create excitement about the next steps of becoming a Base customer.
- Identify and create new qualified sales opportunities from cold outbound.
- Lead the team in identifying our ICP in the mid-market space
- Qualify all inbound leads
- Growth opportunity to lead our current SDR team
- Assess target markets and accounts, identify prospects and conduct intelligence gathering to identify the best possible communication strategy to maximize chances to attract prospects’ interest and create an early sales relationship with them
- Create multi-touch outreach sequences to help maximize output
- Achieve monthly quota of qualified meetings
- Engage with prospects via phone, email, and web chat to analyze their needs, answer their questions, and handle any objections
- Ensure that prospects for whom we can add value are excited to move forward with us, and those for whom we aren’t the right solution still walk away with a positive experience
- Pass qualified opportunities over to our Account Executives
- Collaborate with Marketing to improve lead quality and conversion
- Three (3) years minimum in a similar role (service or software sales), with a successful track record in which candidate met or exceeded quota – measured in calls/day, appointments/week, qualification of opportunities, etc.
- Experience in a selling environment with significant volume of outbound activity
- Technical ability to understand overall presentations, competitive differentiation, and answer standard initial questions
- Must have strong desire to keep up-to-date on technology trends, developments, and best practices
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
OTE: 80K-90K first year
All the perks: Remote first company and will forever be, unlimited PTO, 401K, medical/dental insurance, fun sales incentives, and more
ARE YOU A FIT?
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic remote environment
- Experience working in B2B SaaS or B2B service company
- Collaborative and team-focused, with a willingness to take initiative
- Self-directed and resourceful
- Excellent judgement with an ability to prioritize
- Preferred: Experience selling to c-suite
- Preferred: Desire to grow into the role through enhanced leadership and responsibilities
WHO ARE WE? In 2018, our co-founder got tired of waiting for someone to build software for her assistant staffing business and decided that waiting is for losers. Nearly 4 years later, the Base team is made up of a collection of dreamers, doers, and thinkers who have built the one and only workspace for the modern assistant. We also recently merged with 33V and now offer the best Executive Assistants to clients in need of a true business partner.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN
It matters to us that we create an environment that allows our employees to do the best work of their lives. As a globally remote team, we are committed to keeping our team healthy, motivated, focused, and creative. Every person on our team is a cultural co-founder, so we look for people who can help us expand and grow our culture instead of match it.
We are proud to offer top-notch benefits to our team like great pay, stock options, health insurance, a tech stipend, and unlimited time off.
Embracing equity isn’t enough, we need to strive for it. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. Furthermore, we don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!