The Sales Development
position is a critical component to growing Kammok’s business. Acting as the first touchpoint in the sales cycle, sales development representatives (SDRs) research and engage potential future customers for Kammok by keeping detailed contact lists organized by business channels.
As an SDR at Kammok, you will identify and generate qualified leads for the Kammok sales team to identify sales opportunities and close new business. You will be responsible for researching leads and then burning the keys off your phone and keyboard contacting the heck out of them to set meetings and drive business. Your goal is to constantly serve our customers with excellence, resulting in stronger relationships, dedication, and industry leading satisfaction rates. You are action and growth-oriented, and you embody our brand values in all that you do.
Kammok designs performance outdoor gear to elevate camp. Located in the heart of East Austin, we’re most proud of our culture and our customers. Our mission is to Elevate Time Outside, and we believe the outdoors is most transformative when experienced through our core values.
At Kammok:We are Adventure Grade and...
Dare boldly through courageous leadership.
Blaze trails through innovative ideas and solutions.
Weave love by investing in relationships and prioritizing people first.
We are Better Made and...
Make it better by taking initiative to ignite change.
Become better by committing to personal growth.
Leave it better by taking responsibility and finishing strong.
This position reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and is an active contributor to the greater Kammok team.What You'll Be Doing
Your responsibilities include::
- Deeply understand the Kammok product line and how it addresses the unique challenges of Kammok’s target customers
- Build and execute outbound campaigns to generate opportunities through a high volume of daily calls and emails
- Leverage multiple tools including LinkedIn, industry news and other data sources in order to effectively communicate to Kammok’s target roles and industries
- Develop, test, and constantly improve messaging that resonates with prospective customers and drives meetings for the sales team
- Assess prospective customer’s current and potential needs, determining appropriate Kammok products and solutions
- Field inbound calls from prospective customers and route inquiries to the appropriate Kammok team member
- Keep detailed records of all contacts made and carefully maintain the pipeline from contact to close
- Bachelor’s Degree or proven experience in Sales
- 1+ year of outbound sales or customer service experience
- Strong time management, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Competitive, driven, curious, and have a burning desire to impact others
- Proven ability to meet and exceed goals
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize high volume of accounts to generate meetings
- An action oriented mindset that stops at nothing to get things done and take care of the customer!
- Live the Kammok core values on the daily
- Experience with Hubspot, Apollo and Slack
- Experience selling to customers in the trucking, automotive and fleet business is a plus
- Key sales position with room for career advancement at a company focused on professional growth and development
- Compensation DOE
- Insurance: health, dental, and vision