Sales Development Representative
Planet 9 Inc. helps organizations protect their sensitive data and comply with laws and regulations that address data security and privacy. We provide services to companies across different industries, including healthcare, cybersecurity, digital advertisement, revenue management, educational institutions, billing, and others.
Our main services include vCISO, security risk management, security compliance (HIPAA, PCI-DSS, DFARS, etc.), cloud security, and audit/certification readiness (ISO 27001, HITRUST, SOC 2, etc.).
The Sales Development Representative is a proven expert in lead generation and qualification for an information security consulting company. In this role, you will develop and execute strategies for generating and qualifying leads. You will have an opportunity to grow with the company and build a business development team.
This is a remote role, but the candidate is expected to be available during the Pacific Time Zone business hours.
Success will be measured by the ability of the individual to generate high-quality leads with a high conversion rate.
The position reports to the CEO.
- Proven track record of successful lead generation with experience in information security and compliance services in the US and Canada
- Demonstrate referenceable experience generating and qualifying leads for start-ups and small high-growth companies
- Proven track record of creating innovative lead generation strategies achieving great ROI with limited resources
- Experience marketing/selling to healthcare, retail, and education sectors is preferred
- Previous experience working with security companies is a plus
- Comfortable operating at C-level and with operational management
- Have a general understanding of technologies, security-related regulations, and frameworks
- A ‘people person’ with highly effective negotiation, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and remotely
Monthly retainer plus commissions on converted leads
Please note we are not accepting candidates from recruiters at this time