Our client is one of the fastest growing providers of disruptive technology to the multi-asset allocation and risk solutions to the investment community. Their management team has a strong track record of scaling successful FinTech businesses and already they are making big noises in the global investment community with a number of the leading investment managers already clients.
Due to global growth and demand for their product, they are currently seeking an experienced sales development representative to join in a key role to help them continue to build the business and take advantage of their unique market opportunity.
Summary of roles and responsibilities:
- Assist field sales teams to advance leads and be a key part of the companies growth story!
- Someone motivated to work for dynamic SaaS company looking to change the technology landscape for multi-asset allocation and risk!
- Highly ambitious person who is motivated to work closely with a highly successful management team to rapidly grow a company and advance their career in a position of considerable learning opportunity and growth potential.
- 3 plus years of sales experience (prospecting, cold-calling, qualifying leads) in a B2B environment.
- Experience targeting senior management at Fortune 1000 companies, preferably banks.
- Self-starter with an energetic and positive work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of understand customer’ needs and requirements.
- Have a knack for establishing relationships.
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of how to articulate a visionary message.
- Flexibility in working alone or with a team.
- Demonstrated high degree of ethics and integrity.
- Research accounts, identify key players and garner interest in products and services.
- Generate qualified leads by phone and email and schedule meetings with targeted
- Assist in the nurturing of the pipeline by integrating opportunity development efforts
- with ongoing market campaigns and though leadership content.
- Prepare prospect opportunity sheets for sales team.
Salary for this position is in the range of $70,000 - $90,000 with excellent commission scheme and employee benefits.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, apply now and iopa Solutions will connect with you to discuss this opportunity in greater detail.