Convertros is the national leader of digital lead conversion. Our team of Business Development Associates work to represent our different clients in the marketplace.
We are a tight knit virtual team and we strive to improve together every single day through team work, communication, and building off of each other's ideas. We work hard, but we have fun and socialize with each other over chat, and sometimes even in person! Nobody here is just a number, and we want to hear everyone's ideas to improve processes or operations and bounce them off of each other while we all grow.
Benefits and Perks
- · 100% work from home
- · $16 an hr (must
- meet metrics)
- · Paid training
- · 10 days PTO per year
- · Flexible schedule
- · Computer, two screens, and other Equipment (provided after 30 days)
- · Stipend for Home Office Items
- · Stationary Supplies Provided Quarterly
- · Udemy Courses
- · Internal Promotions
- · Fun work environment!
Our Application Process
- Complete a One Way Video Introduction. We want to see your communication style, which is something a resume can not convey. This position is communication heavy and this step is necessary to move on in the hiring process.
- 10 minute phone interview with a recruiter
- 30 minute video Interview with a Hiring Manger
- 30 minute interview with Managing Partner
Business Development Associate Position
We are searching for a personable, energetic Business Development Associate to communicate with prospective clients via telephone and e-mail. Responsibilities include educating interested parties about the product or service they are wanting and then scheduling a Sales Representative to meet with them.
To be successful as a BDA, you should be determined to achieve or surpass each of your work-related goals. After training you should demonstrate a thorough understanding of the conversion process, including ways in which to garner clients' interest in meeting with a Sales Representative.
- Familiarizing yourself with essential details of products and services.
- Communication to and from prospective clients and colleagues.
- Educating the prospective clients about the services they are interested in.
- Scheduling a consultation between the prospective client and a Sales Representative.
- CA, NY, IL, and MI are restricted
- Experience in business development, appointment setting, or sales would be advantageous, but is not necessary.
- Computer and tech savvy.
- Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Professional and courteous disposition.
- Persuasive and results-oriented.
- Available to work some evenings and weekends.
Learn about us!
Employee facing: joinconvertros.com
Business facing: convertros.com