About You: We're looking for a super hungry, motivated, and talented customer success manager that would love to join a fast growing tech startup. You'll have a lot of ownership and influence over your work. Must be able to work autonomously, but at the same time know how to prioritize and adhere to deadlines. Must be willing to learn, take additional courses, etc to constantly improve your skillset. If this sounds like you, and you want to start in a role that has an impact feel free to apply.
Company Description: LeadrPro is the first software marketplace directing connecting sellers with buyers of software. Think of G2 or Capterra, but instead of PPC we offer a PPM (pay-per-meeting model). Or a dating app for B2B sales, where we actually schedule the date/meeting and provide feedback immediately afterwards.
We're less than a year old, but growing super fast. Launched our beta at the end of April last year, currently doing over $120k in MRR and recently closed a $1MM+ Seed round in November. We're looking for someone super invested in working with our gritty, scrappy team of hustlers.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and building strong relationships with LeadrPro users. Your duties will include:
- Serving as the primary point of contact for users, advocating for their needs, and providing solutions to their problems.
- Working collaboratively with the LeadrPro team across various communication channels (Slack, email, chat bot) to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyzing and interpreting database information to understand customer needs and provide solutions while safeguarding confidential information.
- Taking ownership of customer satisfaction within the appointed customer base.
- Providing day-to-day support to customers with a focus on excellent customer service and satisfaction.
- Maintaining professional relationships with customers to ensure high levels of satisfaction.
- Collaborating with the LeadrPro team to stay updated on new products, services, sales, or policy changes.
- Delivering the agreed-upon customer service plan that aligns with global objectives to ensure excellence in customer service.
- Responding quickly and calmly to urgent customer issues, owning the resolution.
- Identifying and quantifying product feedback to help drive product strategy.
- Adapting and adjusting as needed in a startup environment.
- Experience building and managing professional relationships, including interacting with all levels of management (both internally and client-focused).
- Experience with root cause analysis, including the skill and experience to troubleshoot and investigate issues.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks based on urgency and volume.
- Ability to work independently and participate in cross-functional teams.
- Skilled at adapting quickly.
- Outstanding communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Google Workspace, Slack, and chat software.
- Comfortable helping stressed clients and troubleshooting under time constraints.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.