Customer Success Manager
Our client in Norcross, GA is looking for a Customer Success Manager to play a major role in their SaaS-based application that is disrupting an outdated industry. The startup is well funded and part of a billion-dollar industry.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor with your customer base
- Develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty
- Gain deep knowledge about your assigned customer’s business needs, goals, and challenges
- Collaborate with your customers to create a joint success plan focused on achieving their goals and solving their challenges
- Coach customers on the best way to use the platform to obtain business value.
- Work closely with team members to develop strategic accounts and success plans.
- Partner closely with cross-functional team members (sales, product management, engineering) to translate business needs and product requirements into improved solutions
- Strive to become a subject matter expert on our products
- Perform Quarterly Business Reviews with stakeholders within the organization to drive business value and direction
- 2+ years of progressive Customer Success or Account Management experience with Enterprise Accounts
- Strong sense of personal accountability and ownership for your assigned account base
- Passion for helping others and seeing your customers succeed
- QA testing experience
- Self-motivated and proactive team player
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Project Management, Training, or Coaching
- Must be comfortable with a hybrid work schedule (Norcross, GA)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Please Note: You must be a US citizen or eligible to work in the United States for this position.