Parasoft, a leading provider of solutions for the development and testing of embedded/safety critical and enterprise applications, is seeking a talented and motivated DoD Account Manager to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to work with one of the most dynamic technology companies in the world and drive revenue growth from new and existing accounts within the Department of Defense.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute strategic account plans to meet and exceed sales goals within the Department of Defense;
- Build strong relationships with key decision makers within DoD accounts;
- Communicate the value proposition of Parasoft's solutions and effectively position technology to meet complex customer demands;
- Maintain up-to-date sales pipeline data and activity reports, providing accurate sales forecasts to management;
- Represent Parasoft in sales-related matters and understand the customer's mission, requirements, and challenges;
- Stay knowledgeable about Parasoft's products, services, partners, and market.
Join us as we fill a critical and rapidly expanding role in a world where organizations demand agility and quality in the software they release to customers. If you are a results-driven and highly self-motivated individual, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- 5+ years of software sales experience, with a proven track record of acquiring and cultivating major accounts within the DoD
- Location: DC Metro area.
- Experience selling complex technical solutions
- Technical knowledge, including C/C++ familiarity and embedded systems
- Familiarity with sales processes, tools, and techniques (SFDC, qualification techniques)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
For over 35 years Parasoft has been committed to creating quality software. We strive to extend that vision into creating a quality work environment. This starts first and foremost with hiring the best in our industry; building a team of top-notch professionals and an environment where every individual will contribute to the processes, decisions, culture, and future of our company.
The health, welfare, and future of our employees and their families are imperative. We offer an expansive benefits package that features a multitude of insurance coverage choices, including health, vision, dental, life, and disability. To expand your future, we provide education assistance, retirement services, adoption assistance, professional development, and training. A competitive salary, generous compensation plans, and comprehensive Paid Time Off program with scheduled paid holidays throughout the year help you balance work and play.
Parasoft Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Only those candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Parasoft Corporation does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Parasoft employee. Parasoft will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Parasoft and will be processed accordingly.