Are you searching for an opportunity to play a key role in driving the dramatic growth of a highly successful software company?
We at FWI and Poppulo have come together to create the market’s most comprehensive omnichannel employee communications platform with unmatched personalization, measurement capabilities, and class-leading space management solution. For the first time, organizations can instantly connect with every employee -- both disconnected and connected -- wherever they work, through a single omnichannel platform.
The combined business currently serves 6,000+ customers, connecting with and serving content to over 35 million employees in more than 80 countries.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI | Poppulo even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
We are seeking a motivated and conscientious sales professional to join our US Expansion Sales team. Our ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with a consultative sales approach who is proactive in increasing sales revenue. Candidates must be results-driven and be committed to creating new business opportunities within our existing customer base. This is a great opportunity to build the foundation for a solid and successful Sales career in a highly innovative market, working in an energetic team, oriented on development and overachieving results.
If you’re ready to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment, and be exposed to strong sales and marketing efforts, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Research, identify, and target senior decision-makers in mid / large-level organizations (10K+ employees) within your territory.
- Establish contact and conduct high-level conversations with these senior level executives, articulating the FWI | Poppulo business value proposition.
- Bring these new prospects to product demonstration stage.
- Demonstrate the FWI | Poppulo product offerings, and from there move the prospect through the sales funnel to closed-won, all the time applying an understanding of customer needs.
- Develop and maintain a solid and sustainable pipeline of qualified new-business revenue opportunities of significant recurring revenue value.
- Meet activity metrics for calls, follow up on leads, demos completed, and opportunities created.
- Manage and maintain accurate contact, opportunities and account information within Salesforce.
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Foster close working relations within the team and across wider functions in the organization.
Candidate Expertise Required
- You are a highly successful sale professional with min 3 years SaaS sales experience, selling to large enterprise organizations (10,000+ employees).
- You have a track record of meeting and exceeding your annual sales quota.
- You are skilled in territory management, pipeline creation, sales funnel management and deal management.
- You have a relevant third level qualification
- You regularly sell at Director / VP level during your sales cycle
- You have exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills- both verbal and written
- You are a team player who easily builds effective internal relationships and leverages all available resources to ensure your success
- You are fluent in English with a second language desirable but not required
- You are able to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing sales environment - you move quickly, think strategically and excel at tactical execution.
- A “Great Places to Work” listed company – so we really do value people
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success
- Competitive compensation package
- Potential for career advancement in a fast-paced growing organization
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401k with Employer Match
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Free weekly yoga!
Annual base salary gross: 85k-100k plus variable USD Annual. The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Company's contemplated salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as the candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and geographic location. The salary is one component of Company's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include variable compensation, short-term incentives, health insurance (several options to choose from), accident and life insurance, access to the best in class learning and development platforms, flexible work arrangement, to name just a few!
Who We Are
We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic selves to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. We offer a dynamic environment with driven, fun and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenge and responsibility. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move.
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland, with additional offices in the US and UK.
This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the FWI|Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“Bring Your Best Self”, “See It”, “Own It”, “Solve It”, “Better Together”
FWI|Poppulo is an equal opportunity employer.