Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
We’ve been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN’s Coolest Cloud companies.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations manage their data to unlock limitless value. We make it easy to back up, manage and derive value from data while protecting data against ransomware attacks. At Cohesity, we’re encouraged to think big and we take on dynamic goals that require innovative thinkers. Obsession with our customers keeps us humble and drives us to keep learning!
We’ve been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms, and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN’s Coolest Cloud companies.
Account Executive, USHow You'll Spend Your Time Here
WE 'D LOVE TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU HAVE MANY OF THE FOLLOWINGS:
- Drive satisfied customers while maintaining an accurate forecast and working with many channel partners.
- Develop and lead sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Generating revenue and working closely with a network of Channel Partners to successfully sell the Cohesity solution.
- Prospecting: a consistent record of penetrating accounts, reaching decision-makers, and closing business.
- Define and complete sales plans for the assigned territory to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, leading, and closing sales opportunities
- Building a case and establish value: develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the Cohesity hyper-converged infrastructure solution to meet the customers’ business objectives
- Drive account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with partners to close business quarterly and annually.
Disclosure Pursuant to Applicable State Equal Pay Transparency Laws - This position has a starting pay range as listed below. Actual salary depends upon many factors, including a candidate’s skills, qualifications and experience, location, and salary expectations, and therefore a starting salary at the low end, high end, or even above the stated range may be offered. This position may also be eligible for bonus compensation, commission (if in a sales function), and/or equity grants. Additionally, full-time employees are eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits framework, including health and wellness benefits, vacation, paid holidays and refresh days, 401(k) retirement plan, life and disability insurance coverages, and other benefits the Company may offer from time to time.
- 7+ years of proven success in a customer-facing sales role proposing enterprise solutions at all levels of a customer organization.
- 5 years of demonstrated ability selling into Enterprise accounts in the region.
- Experience in engaging with customers and technology partners
- Comfortable working with multiple decision-makers to drive proposals
- Very comfortable presenter of technical and business material to both small and large groups
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and a self-starter, comfortable working remotely and autonomously
- Ability to travel with the needs of the role
US Pay Range
$111,600—$153,447 USDData Privacy Notice For Job Candidates
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 1-855-9COHESITY or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.COVID-19
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.