We’re building a future where every home is professionally managed. One where professional property managers deliver new “Triple Win Experiences” for residents, investors, and their teams.
But creating winning experiences that benefit everyone simultaneously? That’s hard.
Now, 1,000+ property management companies are doing it with a fully managed Resident Benefits Package by Second Nature. We bring the expertise, technology, and service that professional property managers need to make experiences convenient, rewarding, and consistent. Our reputation for turning old problems into new revenue streams has made us the only 5-peat national industry vendor of the year.
Join 100+ passionate, thoughtful people who strive to make a difference each day until every home is full of triple win experiences.
About the Role
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) Manager is part of the growing B2B Sales team focused on acquiring new leads to generate new opportunities for the sales team. The SDR Manager owns the productivity of this team.
The SDR Manager will lead and develop a team of 5 SDRs while also executing their own sales cadences to experiment with new strategies, generate leads, and model success for the SDR team.
The SDRs are responsible for identifying qualified leads, scheduling demo calls and working closely with the Sales Account Executives to drive revenue for the RBP product.
The SDR Manager knows the property management space, can leverage relationships, and is passionate about SAAS products. The SDR Manager will be comfortable in a fast-paced technology-driven environment and articulating our value proposition to Brokers, Owner-Operators, and Property Managers.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Lead and scale a high-performing team of 5 SDRs
- Drive new business pipeline goals by understanding and analyzing top-of-the-funnel metrics, pipeline quality, and revenue
- Maintain sales pipeline information in CRM, including sales conversations, hand off to Account Executives, contact data and meeting history
- Continually optimize sales cadences and pitch as new products are brought to market.
- Attract, hire, develop, and retain world-class SDR talent
- Exceed assigned sales targets
- Deeply understand KPIs of SDRs, campaigns, and team performance
- Continually optimize sales cadences, pitches, and collateral for optimal results
- Foster an environment of continuous learning for the SDR team
- Work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders in Business to continuously improve client acquisition efforts
- Demonstrated experience building and developing teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Leadership experience leading an outbound Sales Development or Business Development team
- Outbound call center management experience
- Experience using CRM tools like Salesforce, SalesLoft and Gong or a comparable tech stack
- Experience attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining talent early in their sales careers
- Feel a deep sense of ownership, organization, accountability, pride, and passion for your work
- Ability to pivot and make quick decisions
- Strategic and tactical day-to-day execution and team direction
- Data-driven, highly analytical, leading through influence, and a structured-systems thinker
- Strong ability to coach, mentor, and develop teams
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
Why Second Nature
- Health First: Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance; 401K Plan
- Location: Work Remotely from anywhere in the US
- Flexibility: Open PTO and sick days
- The Product: Beyond the awards and 5-star reviews… our clients and customers love what they can do with a fully managed RBP
- Diverse, Inclusive Culture: We embrace employees from all backgrounds with openness and respect
- Training: A supportive team to help you grow your career and unlock your full potential
- Growth: The opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup that’s designing and developing an exciting category
Second Nature is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We take action to ensure equal employment opportunities for all candidates and employees and to provide employees with a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. Our hiring decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by federal and/or state law.