Are you an educator at heart yearning to make a greater impact? Do you love building relationships and helping others succeed? Are you an advocate for technology solutions that help all learners thrive?
We’re looking for a account executive with a proven track record of district partnerships to help grow our client base in California and Pacific Northwest.This is a remote position requiring prior experience working with the highest levels of school leadership. You will prospectnew businessfor Rethink solutions in K-12 districts, managing the entire sales cycle in a multi-state territory.
At Rethink Ed, we believe learning should bring out the best in everyone. As the2020 CODiE Award WinnerforBest Social Learning Program for Students, 2021 Winnerfor Best Student Learning Capacity-Building Solution, and2022 Cool Tool EdTech Finalist for Vizzle, we bring cutting-edge strategies to administrators, educators, students, parents, and caregivers to support effective, high-quality education of the whole child. Our evidence-based, technology-driven solutions are developed and delivered by leading experts in Social and Emotional Learning, Behavior Management and Special Education.
- Highly organized self-starter with a natural hunter mentality, thrives in taking initiative & creative problem solving. You’re autonomous, accountable, metrics-driven.
- Love to prospect new opportunities with persistence and diligence. You have a resilient nature that allows you to try new things, learn and grow.
- Team player able to contribute ideas, adopt your own sales strategy, owning the sales process from start to finish. You’re able to educate & engage the customer in new & creative ways.
- Have 4+ years teaching experience or have worked in the education market at least 5 years, preferably in Special Education, SEL and Mental Health.
- Thrive on humility, drive, and commitment to close. You get things done and do them well.
What does Success Look Like?
- You meet or exceed sales quota. Your efforts expand Rethink’s footprint in your region and your clients refer us regularly.
- Your newly acquired customers and team members love working with you and find you invaluable.
- We work smarter as a team engaging in effective, repeatable sales practices using metrics and methods that help us improve year over year.
- You love what you do and are rewarded with a generous comp plan, flex benefits and achievable targets.
Quality programs. Exceptional people. Work that matters.As a division ofRethink First, an award-winning technology developer of cloud-based tools, training, and world-class professional supports, Rethink Ed is pioneering EdTech in the areas of SEL, Mental Health & Special Education. We’re guided by a team of experts who believe learning should never stop and truly dedicated to reaching every educator and child with our best-practice platforms which is why our customers love us. Come join a team of experienced professionals driven to push learning to new heights!
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in the education field
- Flexibility to travel up to 50% during peak times.
- Existing K-12 network of senior-level district leaders in CA is highly preferred
- Ability to be effective in a home office prospecting environment, meeting weekly & monthly metrics.
- Diligence to develop and maintain a healthy, accurate pipeline in Salesforce.com.
- Ability to deliver and execute an effective territory plan.
- Ability to meet assigned sales quota.
- Hunter mentality. This is a new business role focused on large and midsized accounts.
- Self-motivated, quick learner and tech-savvy.
- Exceptional communication & presentation skills.
Location: Remote for candidates who reside in CA
Pay Range for CA based employees:$60,000 - $70,000 annual base salary
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
RethinkFirst is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
CA Privacy Notice