CSM’s at DataGrail have the opportunity to work cross functionally with every department as they work for the success of their customers leading to broad experience that can translate well into future leadership positions, building out processes as we scale, and working with top B2B and B2C logos on a daily basis. At DataGrail, we believe that privacy is a human right and you’ll be on a mission to help companies achieve best in class privacy programs.The Skill Set
Within 60 Days You'll:
- Customer Advocate: Natural customer advocate who has a strong desire to capture customer feedback and push for positive change within DataGrail. Works to understand the impact of each customer concern and uses that knowledge to position each request.
- Biased to Action: Forward looking thinker who is oriented to take action and move the ball forward. Doesn’t settle for “good enough” product adoption or customer relationship management. Works internally to get the job done on time.
- Team First Mentality: Has demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, including with engineering, product, sales, marketing and operations teams within a SaaS environment.
- Natural Curiosity: Asks thoughtful questions often to dig deeply within accounts. Wants to learn. Understands ins and outs of a customer’s product usage and the downstream or related impacts.
- Extreme Accountability: Does not wrap the work day without closing priority action items.
Within 180 Days You'll:
- Build strong business and personal relationships across each of your assigned customers’ organizations.
- Effectively manage or establish key exec, cross-functional, day-to-day relationships, and everything in between.
Within 365 Days You'll:
- Partner closely with sales to ensure revenue achievement.
- Become a product expert externally and internally - trusted advisor on technical customer questions and your peers leaned on you for product knowledge.
- Ensure that customer revenue expansion was at or above 30% annually and revenue churn was at or below 5% annually (NRR of 125%+).
- Enable customers by aligning training, webinars, and best practices to your customer’s specific needs and organizational goals and document effective lessons learned.
With the core belief that trust builds transparency, at DataGrail, we provide a privacy platform that empowers people to have more control over their privacy and identity. Our platform eliminates complicated, manual, and time-consuming processes associated with emerging privacy laws. We find and untangle the terabytes of data companies have, make sense of it, and organize it into an easy-to-use privacy program.
We live by our company values every day at DataGrail: Bias for Action, Be Human, Love Our Customers, and Win as a Team.Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package + equity
- Work from anywhere - every employee has the choice to select their ideal work environment
- Feel relaxed with unlimited paid-time-off (+2 weeks mandatory!)
- Treat yourself with 8 scheduled “DataGrail Days” a year for personal wellness
- Stay healthy - full healthcare coverage, including dental, and vision
- Save for the future with our 401(k) plan
- Work smarter with monthly hardware and remote office stipends and an UberEats meal program
- All of this and much, much more
DataGrail provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.