Join the team shaping the future of healthcare! MedBridge is a dynamic software company working with the country’s largest healthcare providers to build technology solutions helping patients get better faster, while decreasing the overall cost of care. Our Customer Success team is growing and looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Consultant to join us! We hire in the following states: AZ, CO, FL, IL, MA, MI, MN, NC, NY, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA.
The U.S. Healthcare industry is going through a transformation. Patients want access to better healthcare tools and experiences and healthcare systems are stretched beyond capacity and adapting to the new normal after the pandemic. In this role you'll be working on the teams that are being tasked with solving these problems.
Why work at MedBridge?
- We are mission driven. We are not just in it for the money. We believe continuing education improves the lives of both medical professionals and the patients they care for.
- We create award-winning products. In 2022 alone, we’ve won American “Stevie” Awards for Best Professional Education App and the 2022 MedTech: Digital Health Innovations award.
- We’re a fast-growing company where you’ll have opportunities to develop your career. We were named one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies by the Puget Sound Business Journal (PSBJ) as well as an Inc. 5,000 Fastest-Growth Company for 2022.
- You’ll make an impact here. Even as we grow, our individual teams remain small and dynamic, meaning the work of every individual matters.
- Our customers love MedBridge! We have a nearly 100% client retention rate and are continuing that work in 2023 and beyond.
As a Customer Success Consultant, you are responsible for the Outcomes Health (ROI) and Experience Health of our Enterprise customers. You will manage the entire customer experience for all of MedBridge’s top organizations. You will support partners through strategy-based advice to solve their top business challenges, reach new goals, and provide insights to guide transformational organizational changes. You will help implement strategy to solve any defined issues and achieve our customers’ set ROI goals, and share those ROI stories with the customers and our Renewals/Expansion team who will help retain and expand the account.
In this role you will:
- Ensure that all customers derive maximum value from their investment in MedBridge, leveraging annual success and quarterly project plans to demonstrate consistent and measurable ROI.
- Own the partner experience, focusing on client ROI, growth, account health and experience.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor, and thought leader to foster long-term relationships, and secure stakeholder engagement across C-Suite, VP, and Director level roles.
- Consult on workflows and change management so that the customer can adopt new products or new use cases.
- Share expertise on industry trends and best practices to guide organizations through important decisions and strategically guide partners on how our tools and partnership can impact their business to secure their top initiatives.
- Monitor account health across book of accounts, and project manage opportunities that contribute to client adoption, utilization, and growth.
- Garner customer feedback and internally communicate strategic themes and requests to product, marketing, and other teams.
- Work with partners to conduct analysis of problems using relevant resources to develop solutions, and support decisions or recommendations using best practice approaches to improve project work
- Successfully influence and facilitate partner performance improvement initiatives with a defined ROI metrics and project timeline
- Lead generation and development, independently and by working with account managers
What you will need to succeed:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in healthcare or consultancy roles
- To deeply understand our customers' opportunities, pain points and business challenges in the healthcare market, and keep up to date with shifting market changes.
- Expertise in working with C-level executives is a requirement
- Proven success in client growth and experience, and effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and managing partner expectations
- Able to combine strategic and analytical insights with a passion for healthcare
- Excellent storyteller using data and best practices, as well as an attentive listener
- Solution-oriented attitude, attention to detail, resourcefulness, and a strong ability to multitask
- Superior internal/external customer service and strong collaboration skills
- Passion. We love what we do and we find inspiration in our passion for improving patient care with innovative products.
- Collaboration. We seek and welcome feedback from colleagues, clinicians, and patients, knowing that collaboration leads to greater success.
- Resourcefulness. We’re continuously iterating and optimizing for long-term success and efficiency. We think of creative ways to solve the problem at hand.
- Quality. Quality in our work is of utmost importance; we hold ourselves and our teammates to higher standards because the quality of our work directly impacts lives.
- Customer-centric. Our success and continued growth are driven by products customers love.
- Personal health and wellness. MedBridge contributes generously to medical, dental, and vision benefits. Other benefits we provide are: paid sick time, paid vacation time, personal days, parental leave, short term and long term disability, an employee assistance program, and a 401(k) with a company match.
- Professional growth. We offer an annual stipend plus two days of paid time off for you to attend the professional development course of your choice.
Compensation Range: $85 - $100k OTE
At MedBridge, salary ranges are assigned to a job based on 3rd party salary benchmark surveys. Individual pay within this range is informed by the candidate's skills, capabilities and experience.
We embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation, your identity expression, or whatever else makes you unique, if you want to raise the bar and join an amazing team of passionate people, then we'd love to work alongside you at MedBridge.
Now it’s your turn. If you liked what you’ve read and think MedBridge would be a great career choice for you, apply now and our Recruiting team will follow up with you shortly after.