Cin7 is a fast-growing global software company that provides solutions for modern-day product sellers. We help these sellers keep track of their inventory at scale, and help them sell their products across multiple sales channels around the world.
Cin7 is expanding very quickly with a mission to become the leading Inventory Management Software brand in the world, and we are looking for a motivated and driven individual to join our team.
How You'll Make An Impact
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will proactively identify opportunities to engage with a wider range of customers to mitigate risk, accelerate product usage, drive customer lifetime value and enable sellers to experience the full value of Cin7 products. You will also be owning the revenue for Cin7 larger customer base by maintaining the lowest churn rate and seeking Upgrades opportunities whenever & wherever possible. By layering on effective tooling, customer success will provide proactive touch engagement to all customers at scale. Amplifying the voice of the customer internally by driving continuous feedback into our Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams on ways to remove barriers, find solutions, and provide a delightful experience to your accounts.
If you always STRIVE to be your best, you’re PASSIONATE, you love to INNOVATE and COLLABORATE, and you have a strong sense of INTEGRITY, you may be ready to put our company values into practice!
Does this sound interesting?
If so, here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Proactively engage with the wider customer base to ensure they are using the system to its optimum capacity.
- Enhance customer experiences, and identify areas of opportunity to increase feature adoption, engagement, and value.
- Partnering with the Support team to advocate for customer needs around open and unresolved cases.
- Anticipate issues, and find opportunities to replicate and systematize solutions used for other customers in order to support effective scaling as the team and customer base grows.
- Update customers on enhancements or changes to our products to ensure full platform value awareness.
- Work with the team to develop best practices for responding to the critical customer needs to drive success across the organization
- Monitor customer health, and leverage customer insights to mitigate risk.
- Resolve customer inquiries by aligning customers with the right resources and proactively suggesting solutions to common customer challenges.
Here's What You'll Bring With You
- Approximately 2+ years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing role. SaaS customer success, account management, or sales organization experience is a plus.
- A self-motivated, dedicated teammate with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
- You’re curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
- You naturally possess a high level of compassion and pay close attention to the needs of customers.
- Has handled difficult customer conversations and can point to examples of providing resolutions.
- Can work cross-functionally to find solutions
- The motivation and flexibility to work well in a high-growth environment where things change quickly.
- Value relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Contribute to a positive team environment of equality and inclusion.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
In Return, We Offer
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and 401k.
- A flexible PTO policy, allowing you the time you need to recharge.
- A Global Wellness Day celebrated companywide, providing you a dedicated holiday to focus on your own wellbeing.
- A diverse team, where everyone helps each other and inclusion is a core value.
- Frequent company sponsored events so you can get to know your coworkers.
Please note that this role is based in Denver, CO. Though we have some flexibility on timing for relocation, we are not considering permanently remote candidates at this time.
$55-65k+ 20% incentive bonus
CIN7 is a leader in one of the most exciting software verticals right now, and we're growing exponentially. We're looking to add people to our team who are passionate about working with a fast growth tech company.
At CIN7, we make great products available to everyone. Every month, millions of sales orders flow through our platform reducing the cost, effort and time for product sellers so they can quickly get products to customers and build their brands without worrying about their operations. We pride ourselves on providing Inventory Management and Supply Chain software to help medium-large product businesses thrive in a highly competitive, digital world. CIN7 centrally manages inventory across multiple locations and channels, connecting 500+ systems to support receiving, selling and shipping stock.
We value diversity at Cin7, and bring people into the heart of everything we do. We hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual base compensation range is listed above. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity among our team.