is a SaaS solution provider that is trusted by more than 9 million cloud users to migrate, manage, and protect data in Microsoft 365. We were founded in 2001, and are proud of our recent achievement of becoming a public company (AVPT – NASDAQ) in July 2021. This is a unique time to join our growing team and make an impact while being rewarded with opportunities to earn equity early on.
At AvePoint, we are committed to investing in our people: we believe agility, passion and teamwork sets us up to do our best work and fosters a culture where you feel empowered to take initiative, learn from others and craft your career with the intention to unleash the power of you!Overview
Are you ready to progress your sales career in the fast-growing tech industry? This position is your opportunity to becoming a high-earning Account Manager in a rapid-growing industry. You provide the consultative sales/growth mentality, and we’ll provide you with all the resources that you need to be successful.What will you be doing?
As an Account Manager, your role is to establish a trusted advisor relationship to achieve and expand customer goals resulting in upsells, cross-sells, and consistent renewals.Your Responsibilities Will Include
OK, I'm interested... is this the job for me?
- Developing new prospects and expanding existing accounts
- Managing complex sales cycles with a consultative sales approach
- Own a book of business with assigned clients that you are responsible for selling, supporting, educating, and growing through regular, systematic touchpoints.
- Increase sales by driving product adoption, managing escalations and thereby ensuring retention and long-term satisfaction.
- Working with dedicated pre-sales engineers and other cross-functional team members to help close business
- Communicating new product developments to existing clients
- Attending remote and on-site meetings with clients
- Collaborating with teams in different territories and offices
- Maintaining an accurate and current pipeline of opportunities within the CRM system
- Be responsible for hitting or exceeding quarterly renewal/upsell targets
We look for people who value agility, passion and teamwork; those who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow, and expand their careers. Bring your aptitude and build upon what you do best for our customers, partners, team, and you.
In this role, you are tasked with renewing and expanding our footprint within your territory of existing customers. This means you are a creative thinker who is confident and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset. You take pride in seeing your hard work pay off when you see the final results.
Other qualities you’ll need to be a fit for this role include:
Benefits We Offer
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 - 4 years of sales related experience
- Experience in the software/technology industry is preferred, but not essential
- Experience with executive selling, both business and technical
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Determination to surpass performance goals
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team environment
- Plenty of initiative
- A persuasive manner
- Ability to think on your feet
- Competitive market-based compensation (salary, commission plan)
- Career progression and internal mobility opportunities across our global footprint in North America, EMEA, and APAC
- Work life balance through hybrid working model of 2 days a week in office
- Unlimited PTO
AvePoint is proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that diversity and inclusion drives our success and is at the core of how we hire, communicate, and collaborate to deliver value and excellence. We are committed to fostering an environment where people can bring their whole selves to work and feel a sense of belonging, and we continue to work toward creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and communities.