Kelly Services, a leading provider in workforce solutions, has an excellent full-time opportunity for an Information Technology Account Executive within our Information Technology/Staffing Division!
Job Title: IT Account Executive
Location: Remote/Nashville, TN
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Estimated Start Date: Mid-Late Q2
Salary: $75K - $90K base salary plus uncapped commissions
The Account Executive role with Kelly Technology in our Science, Engineering, Technology, and Telecomdivision, working with companies and corporations for their IT related projects, and instead of presenting hardware or software solutions, we present the workforce solution of human talent in that space to make our clients successful. We find our clients the technical talent they need to be successful, and find successful people the right job for their talent!
This new team member will work in business development including the following:
Territory management, lead identification and qualification, cold calling, setting appointments, creating and developing proposals and pricing models, making presentations, documenting customer agreements (e.g., contract, service agreement), closing sales through effective negotiation, documenting sales activities and may conduct business reviews.
After the account has been sold, the Information Technology Account Executive is responsible for partnering with the branch staff to ensure effective service delivery.
Successful business development will result in cost-effective, quality solutions for our customers, a positive work environment and fair pay for our temporary employees, and, most importantly, increased market share and profitability for Kelly Services.
- Develop business with prospective strategic customers and penetration and retention of existing customers.
- Possess a proven ability to develop business, build relationships, network, and communicate both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrate a strong internal/external customer focus and personal leadership, and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Collaborate effectively with all levels of management.
- Adhere to the sales metrics and thresholds.
- Remain current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues and market conditions and their effect on business.
- Operating within company policy, exercises discretion and independent judgment in making decisions.
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships not only with decision-makers and end users at current and prospective customers, but also with community leaders and representatives from relevant business associations (e.g., Society of Human Resource Managers).
- 2 - 5 years of sales experience in the Technology Solutions industry required; IT/business to business sales capacity.
- Staffing industry experience required
- Proven ability to develop business; build consultative relationships; thrive in a team environment and have effective networking skills.
- Must strive to be a top performer....we'll help.
- Demonstrate a strong internal/external customer focus, positive personal leadership and drive, and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Driven to succeed – solutions oriented.
- Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate proficiency in: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Web-based graphical user interfaces (GUIs)
- Local Day Travel 20% - 40%
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- Paid Time Off
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance
- Volunteer Day
- Healthcare - including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Apply Today! If you are interested in the position, please email your resume to Robv454@kellyservices.com for immediate consideration.