This is a hybrid position to be based out of Austin Texas. You will be asked to work in the office 1-2 days per week in downtown Austin.
Boostlingo is a mission-driven, fast-growing language technology company focused on defining and developing the next generation of interpretation technology solutions. Being at the forefront of this ground-breaking technology enables us to connect people across the globe and break down communication barriers.
We are intentional about creating the definitive and globally recognized interpretation technology platform and marketplace on the planet. We offer products and tools for interpreter management, video remote Interpretation (VRI) and over the phone interpretation (OPI) delivery, interpreter scheduling, simultaneous interpretation, multilingual events, and monthly subscriptions for on-demand interpretation.
Headquartered in Austin, TX, our global, hybrid teams are distributed across offices in San Francisco, Austin, Copenhagen, Manila, and Ireland.
WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A BOOSTIE
Our core values drive everything we do. From how we approach identifying talent we invite to join the team, to the energy and contributions we bring to our amazing culture, to the decisions we make at both the tactical and strategic level.
To be a Boostie means to embody these values:
No Hide, Go Seek: Be accessible to colleagues, seek out what you need, and ask others for help.
Positive Vibes: Bring positive energy and have a “solutions” oriented mindset to problem solving.
Be Bold: Appreciating that every voice matters, use yours and be confident. We believe that squeaky wheels fix problems.
Be Humble: We celebrate personal achievements, but we do so with the gracious understanding that no one person is more important than the collective team!
The Business Development Representative, (BDR) reports to the VP of Sales and will be a critical component to our continued growth. The BDR's team's primary goal is to build our sales funnel with sales qualified leads. You will work closely with sales to identify strategic prospecting targets and execute outreach campaigns.
WHAT WILL BE EXPECTED OF THIS ROLE
· Increase sales by identifying, creating, and passing new qualified leads to designated sales representative.
· Implement best practices for marketing campaigns through creativity and problem solving.
· Execute outreach campaigns using phone, email, and social mediums.
· Acquire and set up new meetings with target clients through prospecting.
· Collaborate with key decision makers to initiate the start of internal sales cycle.
· Seek to understand patient flow issues, provider frustrations, and overall health system objectives.
· Keep an accurate and up-to-date log of all prospect interactions in the SalesForce CRM.
· Research and implement strategies to increase market share.
· Maintain a strong knowledge of all Boostlingo’s products.
· Meet and exceed monthly sales targets.
WHAT MAKES YOU PERFECT FOR THE ROLE
· Motivated, competitive, and hardworking with a desire to grow with a company.
· Possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate professional etiquette in all forms of communication.
· You have 1-2 years of SaaS based sales experience.
· Pleasantly persistent and able to get to 'yes' in a sales conversation.
· Ambitious and open to coaching and new ideas.
· You are well versed in navigating the sales funnel within Salesforce.
· Highly effective in a fast-paced environment, strong quantitative and analytical skills, excellent cross functional collaboration with teams
WHAT MAKES BOOSTLINGO A GREAT COMPANY
· Values and mission-based ethos that drives our product development strategy
· Fun, energetic environment with an incredible culture (just ask about our eNPS scores!)
· Competitive compensation and robust benefits offering, including 401(k) plan
· Flexible PTO
· No Hide, Go Seek: Be accessible to colleagues, seek out what you need, ask others for help
· Positive Vibes: Bring positive energy and have a “solutions” mindset
· Be Bold: Every voice matters. Use Yours. Be confident. Squeaky wheels fix problems.
· Be Humble: We celebrate personal achievements, but no one person is more important than the team!
Boostlingo is an equal opportunity employer. Boostlingo recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status and other protected status as required by applicable law.