Satellite is actively recruiting talented professionals who are making a career change and interested in becoming an entry-level Sales Development Representative (SDR). This role is on behalf of our clients.
Backgrounds include but are not limited to:
- Teachers who have 1-5+ years of experience and want a different career path
- B2B or B2C sales professionals from other industries looking for more advancement
- Healthcare background who wants a better work life balance
- Hospitality or retail professional with leadership/manager experience wanting more income opportunity
- Parent or military professional returning to the workforce with strong operational background
- Current SDRs who are looking to level up their skills and to find a better organization than they are working with today
Our clients are software, tech-enabled and services companies looking to recruit top talent. They rely on us to evaluate and upskill talent, readying them for a career in tech sales with our clients. We’re interested in meeting with candidates looking to advance an existing sales career or break into sales for the first time.
The average Satellite candidate is earning an annual income of $80K at a high-growth tech company. A majority of our clients are offering remote SDR and BDR opportunities. We do also have clients hiring for hybrid positions.
The typical job requirements for an SDR include:
- Manage a high volume of daily outbound emails and calls to targeted accounts
- Develop targeted call lists
- Create personalized outreach in the form of emails and calls
- Utilize social selling techniques to expand network and open up new sales opportunities
- Process unqualified inquiries to pre-qualified opportunities
- Provide exceptional customer service to inbound inquiries from potential customers
- Document your activities within a customer relationship management (CRM) database such as Salesforce or HubSpot
You’ll be successful in this type of role if you have…
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Effective at using technologies in your day to day
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Excellent listening and problem solving skills
- Experience with collaborating with others cross functionally in ambiguous situations
- Desire to be self-driven and/or competitive to perform at high levels within a team environment
- Methodical and organized as a remote team member
- Some client or customer facing experience in your background
- BA/BS degree - not required but often valued by our partners
The typical benefits for an SDR in a high-growth tech company include:
- Average annual income of $80K, competitive pay with no cap, including base salary + commissions
- Health benefits coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term and Short Term Disability, and more)
- Remote and/or hybrid opportunities
- PTO and Holiday pay
- Professional Development
All of these clients are hiring SDRs from our program.
Series A ($10M) - food management platform for managing catering for enterprise clients
Growth Stage ($500M) - fintech platform that helps businesses spend less time and money Public health tech company - online therapy platform for access to licensed therapist
Private Equity ($100M) - logistics and transportation industry software
Late Stage ($200M) - service management software for SMBs
If you are a results-driven, enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with a passion for advancing or jump starting a new career, we want to hear from you.
Satellite provides talent acquisition and consulting services to high growth startups. This post is on behalf of our active clients who are recruiting and hiring Sales Development and Business Development representatives from our talent network. This is not an internal position at Satellite.
Satellite does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Satellite encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.