Xblend is searching for an experienced Director of Sales that will lead a successful and experienced sales team to foster growth for Xblend’s software brands, Xray and Xporter. Xray is a market-leading test management solution for Jira users, providing an intuitive and comprehensive test management experience that is customizable for a user’s specific QA needs. Xporter is an application for reporting and exporting information from Jira into different formats enabling teams to share information with ease.
You must embrace and enjoy working in a fast-paced, action-oriented culture under the umbrella of a larger supporting corporate parent (Idera, Inc.). Xblend is a challenging but rewarding environment that values performance and results while offering flexibility around schedule and geographic location (note: this position is fully remote).
The ideal candidate has a background in B2B software sales (preferably in Software Development, Software Testing, the Atlassian ecosystem, and/or DevOps), leading successful sales teams, and seeks to advance their career by joining a best-in-class software company with an emphasis on continual professional development.
About the role:
- Plan, execute, and supervise the sales strategy and leverage your creativity and entrepreneurial mindset to cement the long-term success of your team and Xblend
- Identify, hire, onboard, and retain the best talent to create a diverse team of sales professionals (SDRs, SEs, etc.)
- Guide, mentor, and motivate your team while supporting them on sales deals and with our customers
- Collaborate with Xblend’s go-to-market teams to maximize the effectiveness of our Sales team
- You know the B2B SaaS playbook like the back of your hand
- You possess an understanding of B2B infrastructure software businesses, ideally in the Software Development, Software Testing, and/or DevOps industries
- A Learner’s Mindset: Desire to learn and adapt in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Focus on Results: Results matter. Idera rewards those who deliver – you should be a self-starter that is motivated by achieving outstanding results
- You consistently exceed your quotas and still have that 'hunter' mentality
- You are a recruiter! We will rely on your insight to help staff and onboard the right people for the right roles
- You have a proven track record in managing, building, and developing high-performing teams of sales professionals, within a software sales organization
- You have a strong background in selling software solutions to customers ranging in size
- Excellent Communicator
An Equal Opportunity Employer - Females, Minorities, Veterans, Disabled and Other Protected Groups.