Sales Director, Cloud Contact Center Solutions
Responsibilities include building and managing a healthy sales pipeline focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration for Concentrix XP Contact Center within the US market.
The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record and background that enables them to lead a sales effort that will include teaming with Sales Representatives, Solutions Architects, Sales Engineers and Partners and engagements at the CxO level with large enterprises.
The successful candidate will also possess a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the CxO/VP level, as well as a technical understanding that enables them to easily interact with developers and technical architects.
He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a high-level individual contributor role. This position has no direct reports.
Your success here at Concentrix will directly impact the growth of our overall organization. You will be masterful in client engagement and impact how your customers do business in an ever-changing environment. You will collaborate with the broader sales team to grow pipeline and close new business that delivers outstanding value, ROI and client experiences to our customers.
- Drive revenue and market share for Concentrix
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Develop and execute against a sales plan
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Work with sales execs in other Concentrix BU’s extend reach & drive adoption of CCaaS solutions
- Manage contract negotiations along with internal stakeholders
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Drive growth of Amazon Connect partnership
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Expect moderate travel
A minimum of 7 years of technology related sales or business development experience with direct field experience selling complex transformational technology solutions to Fortune 5000 companies. In addition, a bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or MIS is a plus.
- Prior experience working within the Software/Infrastructure/Platform/Contact Center (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, CCaaS) space
- Experience with Amazon Connect preferred but not required
- Proven successful experience in closing complex software solutions
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Has a strong drive for results
- Strong engagement and communication skills
- Consultative selling experience
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
USA, TX, Work-at-Home
Full time R1352302