We’re Rentable, a platform on a mission to make apartment rentals the next category of ecommerce. In addition to operating one of the largest rental marketplaces in the U.S. (Rentable.co), we offer a suite of tools to help property managers digitize the antiquated leasing process. We’re looking for an ambitious Sales Development Representative to use their sales skills to scale a vital part of our rapidly-growing startup. More precisely, we’re looking for a motivated individual who can leverage their communication skills to drive new business.
As a Sales Development Representative, your primary function is to put our sales team in touch with the right people at the right companies. You'll be responsible for engaging prospective customers and converting these into sales opportunities that will be handed to and closed by an Account Executive.
You’ll have a direct impact on the expansion of our business and be recognized & rewarded for your success. We only hire the best, and you’ll need to convince us that you’re a top level performer.
- Work on the SDR team in tandem with our Account Executives to grow our top markets
- Prospect and research new business opportunities with property management companies
- Build a pipeline of consistent and qualified leads for Account Executives
- Engage prospective customers via cold calling, LinkedIn and email marketing
- Creatively uncover opportunities by connecting with multiple stakeholders; property managers, marketing directors and senior leadership
- Currently we are only seeking individuals with 1-2 years of experience in a sales role
- Please do not apply if you do not meet that qualification, thank you in advance!
We’re a 100% remote company where meetings, bureaucracy, and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matter above all else.
We have a no a**hole policy. We believe in radical inclusivity. Everyone is welcome to join our team and we share all key metrics. And we always put renters first - we’re serious about all that “build a renter-friendly world” stuff we keep talking about!
Perks of Working for Rentable:
- 100% remote workplace
- Competitive Compensation
- Stock Options
- Open Vacation Policy + Flexible Work Hours
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% paid Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance program
- 401k Program
- Laid back work environment/schedule