Reach is a global SaaS platform powering the next generation of network-based services. Companies use our end-to-end platform to launch, operate, and scale innovative wireless, broadband, and IoT services in record time.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Orchestrate regular account management practices including weekly calls, quarterly business reviews, and reporting on KPIs and account health
- Collaborate closely with Program Management team to guide internal and external projects from start to completion.
- Develop and maintain client reports, materials, and presentations.
- Proactively identify and troubleshoot issues in a timely manner.
- Develop new business with existing clients.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Comfortable building relationships with executives
- Organization and time management
- Proficient user of mobile devices and digital applications
- Attention to detail
- Ability to travel as needed
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- 5+ years of work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or relevant role
- Experience in the telecom field is a plus
Chelmsford, Massachusetts, United States