Job Title:Account Manager
The Account Manager is responsible for selling and presenting Varonis’ products and services to current and net-new prospective enterprise accounts.
The Varonis Account Manager will be aligned with a local Sales Engineer. The goal, as a team, will be to build a strong business justification to the end-user, while ensuring that the given annual quota is met/exceeded.Responsibilities
- Prospect and identify key decision makers within the targeted leads.
- Present and sell Varonis’ products and services to current and potential clients.
- Follow up on leads and referrals resulting from field activity, while maintaining and expanding the database of contacts within the targeted organizations.
- Uphold sales activities which includes prospecting, cold calling, booking appointments, performing demos, and creating proposals.
- Present to C-Level prospective clients as well as to resellers through effective and enticing product demonstrations.
- Partner with Sales Managers and Channel Managers to determine a strategic sales approach.
- Establish and maintain current customer relationships by responding to customer requests and managing/resolving customer issues.
- Support the reseller communication channel throughout the sales process.
- Maintain accurate account information and activity detail in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows when necessary.
- Percent of travel varies by territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year College/University OR 5+ years of business-to-business sales experience/training OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Technology industry experience preferred.
- Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft Outlook skills preferred.
- Prior experience selling security software products through use of channel partners.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Healthy list of pre-established and prospective contacts in given territory.
- Willingness to learn technical aspects of selling the Varonis product.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Achievement Focus: Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; recognizes and acts on opportunities; sets and achieves challenging goals; takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Sales Skills: Achieves sales goals; initiates new contacts; maintains customer satisfaction; maintains records and promptly submits information; overcomes objections with persuasion and persistence.
- Sense of Urgency: Displays a matter of utmost urgency; understands the importance of making critical business decision in a timely manner with strong attention to detail; realization that efficiency and prioritization is critical to success.
- Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; meets commitments; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions.
- Written Communications: Edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively; varies writing style to meet needs; writes clearly and informatively.
- Oral Communication: Demonstrates group presentation skills; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; speaks clearly and persuasively.
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; develops realistic action plans.
We invite you to check out our Instagram Page to gain further insight into the Varonis culture!
Varonis is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.