Our client is seeking an MSSP Channels Account Manager. Our client is an autonomous breach protection platform that consolidates and automates Monitoring & Control, Attack Prevention & Detection and Response Orchestration across the entire environment.
Responsible for recruiting, managing, educating, and enabling qualified MSSP Partners in order to achieve corporate sales objectives.
What will you do:
- Recruiting new MSSPs who will use our client's platform to deliver services within the region.
- Onboarding new MSSP partners.
- Handling Sales and Technical Enablement of strategic MSSPs in the region.
- Managing the day-to-day relationship between MSSPs and our client.
- Being responsible to grow the footprint within the existing and new MSSPs while encouraging them to onboard more customers to the service.
- Driving attendance to Training Sessions.
- Delivering Value Propositions and other key messaging to the MSSPs.
- Utilizing SFDC to enter meaningful partner touches.
- Meeting or exceeding quota for MSSPs.
- Learning and maintaining in-depth knowledge of product, competitive products and technologies and industry trends and share this knowledge with the MSSPs.
- Communicating product launches and promotions.
- Executing marketing programs with the MSSPs in order to deliver growth.
- Serving as the main point of contact for the MSSPs.
- Maintaining responsibility for overall relationship management.
- Driving the MSSP activities in each one of the territories based on the local requirement and culture to drive a qualified pipeline.
- Minimum 2-3 years in selling to MSSPs
- Proven experience as a VAR/ MSSPs/Channels Sales Manager.
- Selling Cyber Security – must!
- Strong presentation and communication skills mandatory. As well as skills in time management and organization
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- MBA- advantage