Awtomic is on a mission to change the way brands grow through quality relationships with their customers. We’re building premium subscription management tools that allow merchants to rely on our platform to deliver innovative consumer experiences and grow their recurring revenue without needing to build and maintain expensive custom solutions.
Awtomic is a VC and YCombinator (YC S20) backed startup. The founding team worked closely at Eventbrite, where they led teams building eCommerce integrations (Checkout) and website builder technology. We’re a global (remote friendly), cross functional team of Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers that values craft and intuitive experiences that our customers love. We have a culture that values and prioritizes work/life balance, but also hard work and supporting each other as we go through this exciting growth phase as a business. Our mission of growing quality relationships is an important part of our culture and team as well.
- Competitive pay including equity
- Unlimited PTO
- A team that values balance and family time
- Healthcare coverage
- Referral bonus
- Support our customers during their onboarding and with any technical issues they might run into afterwards
- Install and style Awtomatic on our customers' Shopify websites
- Develop and architect impactful products and features our customers use on a daily basis
- Work closely with the cross-functional leadership team to plan, define requirements, and implement specifications of each feature
- Experience working with Shopify themes
- Working knowledge of Shopify's Liquid syntax
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Experience building Shopify applications and familiar with Shopify APIs
- Experience with building for eCommerce platforms
- Interest and ability to learn new coding languages as needed
- Experience in human-computer interaction, accessibility guidelines, and a passion for delighting users
Is this role not a perfect fit?
Send us a note with your resume and we’ll keep in touch on future roles at Awtomatic!
Awtomatic is a proud equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, genetic information, national origin, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. gender identity, lawful alien status, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.