Our mission is to protect data from insider threats and cyberattacks
Who we are
We see the world of cybersecurity from a unique perspective here at Varonis. We’re fighting the battle on a different front than conventional cybersecurity companies, relentlessly focused on securing data. Data assets are the most valuable – and vulnerable – components of the global economy. Along with employees, data is at the heart of almost every organization, yet conventional cybersecurity solutions, by themselves, have failed to protect it.
What we do
We give companies vision into who is doing what, where and when in their environment. We can show them where their sensitive data is stored, who has access to it and who shouldn’t have access to it. We can alert on unwanted activity within minutes and stop the bad guys in their tracks. We are the secret weapon companies need to have in their arsenal.
The Corporate Sales Engineer is responsible for assisting Account Managers and Partners with the technical sales activities in new and existing opportunities.
The Corporate Sales Engineer is expected to work independently in our fast-paced environment. If you are hard-working, proactive, diligent and smart, you will succeed here.
- Understand customer requirements.
- Integrate Varonis solutions into customers’ environment.
- Deliver sales presentations.
- Present technical information about Varonis products and services.
- Conduct product demonstrations.
- Manage all phases of product evaluations including installations, presenting at seminars, responding to RFP’s and RFI’s, and the technical development of Varonis Partners.
- Must be able to articulate the importance of Data Governance and evangelize Varonis as the leader in the Data Governance market.
You must have
- Demonstrate strong written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to discuss highly technical concepts to all audiences ranging from non-technical people to executive level technical decision-makers.
- Experience with Active Directory and related Directory Services.
- Experience with Windows File Servers.
- Exposure to Exchange Servers.
- Preferred – BS in a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology with additional education in the area of Information Security.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
We invite you to check out our Instagram Page to gain further insight into the Varonis culture!
- Technical Skills: Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; meets commitments; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Varonis is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.