Biotechnology is rewriting life as we know it, from the medicines we take, to the crops we grow, the materials we wear, and the household goods that we rely on every day. But moving at the new speed of science requires better technology.
Benchling’s mission is to unlock the power of biotechnology. The world’s most innovative biotech companies use Benchling’s R&D Cloud to power the development of breakthrough products and accelerate time to milestone and market.
Come help us bring modern software to modern science.
Benchling is rapidly expanding its product offerings beyond research & development and into biopharmaceutical manufacturing to help our customers get their products to market faster.
As one of our founding GxP Customer Success Managers, you will help develop and evolve the generation Validated Cloud Customer Experience methodology, establish relationships with Benchling Validated Cloud customer champions, and partner with a wide range of cross-functional teams to make our GxP customers wildly successful.
- Responsible for the optimization of GxP implementation and ongoing customer success methodology to create a world-class experience for our Validated Cloud customers
- Monitor and assess Validated Cloud customer health across a wide range of GxP use cases and develop new playbooks that ensure customers continuously achieve their desired outcomes with our product
- Provide guidance on Validated Cloud best practices during implementation to influence Customer PQ strategy, Change Management, and Long-term Roadmap design
- Contribute to the execution of Validated Cloud customer webinars with Product Marketing, GxP Product Support, and Product Management
- Collaborate with Account Executives, Solutions Consultants, and Customer Success Managers on GxP Customer Success Plans and Engagement Strategies
- Coordinate periodic GxP product roadmap presentations
- 5+ years experience working in a QC lab environment or equivalent customer-facing, consulting experience supporting validated SaaS solutions
- Experience working with Life Sciences companies with an understanding of R&D processes and key customer stakeholders
- Must be able to confidently interface and build trust with customer QC and QA stakeholders quickly
- Comfortable with the review, documentation, and testing of systems to ensure compliance with FDA/EMA/EPA guidance for computer systems, including PQ support
- Understanding of GAMP 5 best practices and proven ability to lead a customer through complex PQ projects
- Foundational understanding of SaaS as a product delivery mechanism, with a willingness to learn our new GxP product offerings and evolve our release management processes
- Independent, adaptable, and can thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent communication skills in verbal, written and presentation formats
- Ability to travel 30% based on team and customer needs
- Experience with a validated LIMS solutions a plus
- Experience in Professional, Managed, and Consulting Services sales a nice-to-have
Benchling takes a market-based approach to pay. The candidate's starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, interview performance, and work location.
- ZONE 1: $132,345 – $179,055
- ZONE 2: $119,111 – $161,150
To help you determine which zone applies to your location, please see this resource. If you have questions regarding a specific location's zone designation, please contact a recruiter for additional information.
Total Compensation includes the following:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% premiums covered for health, dental, and vision for employees
- Fertility healthcare and family-forming benefits
- Four months of fully paid parental leave
- 401(k) + Employer Match
- Commuter benefits
- Home office stipend
- Mental health benefits + Wellness stipend
- Learning and development stipend
- Generous PTO
- Company-wide Summer & Winter holiday shutdown
- Sabbaticals for 5-year and 10-year anniversaries
Benchling welcomes everyone.
We believe diversity enriches our team so we hire people with a wide range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer. That means we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For applicants for U.S.-based roles only: All new hires in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide proof of vaccination prior to their first day of employment. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons, we will explore potential reasonable accommodations; however, Benchling may not be able to grant such accommodations in all cases if doing so would cause undue hardship.