Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering affordable, quick to implement, and designed software for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- worldwide use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CX, CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk) and Freshteam (HR management system).Job Description
This position will be a part of the Enterprise sales organization, that focuses on customers with 500+ employees. This is an individual contributor role.
As a part of that sales team you will participate in our new sales strategy and direction change for Freshworks CX products.
- Sell the CX Freshworks suite of products to “new logo” customers in your territory
- Identify new CX opportunities, creating end to end sales lifecycle, direct and through the field
- Tier your accounts and prospect into them alongside your BDM, via tailored and relevant outreach campaigns (social, email and cold calling)
- Build, develop and manage your sales pipeline
- Lead and communicate effectively with other departments such as business development, marketing and pre-sales throughout the sales process
- Travel to customer locations and marketing events as needed
- Commit to continuous improvement and constant learning
- Minimum 4-7 years experience managing complex ”lead to close” sales cycles for customer service software; preferably in a strategic software sales environment with a focus on acquisition of new customers (Hunter role)
- Experienced in Value Selling and other key sales methodologies (Sandler, Challenger Sale, BASHO, etc.)
- Domain knowledge and sales experience in the field of Customer Service Software is required
- Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a geographic territory selling complex software solutions
- Customer-oriented, extraordinary communication skills, high curiosity and an eagerness to learn are must-have traits
- 4-year university degree required (Bachelor’s)
The annual OTE range for this position is $160,000—$170,000 USD.
Compensation is based on a variety of factors including but not limited to location, experience, job-related skills, and level. Bonus/equity may be available.
Freshworks offers multiple options for dental, medical, vision, disability and life insurances. Equity + ESPP, flexible PTO, flexible spending, commuter benefits and wellness benefits are also offered. Freshworks also offers adoption and parental leave benefits.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.