The Customer Success Manager provides vision and execution in maintaining/developing sales growth in existing accounts, by creating and identifying opportunities to sell additional services and solutions. This role is responsible for the integration, optimization, upsell and contract renewal of TicketManager’s existing customer base. The CSM provides proactive, focused attention to identify upsell opportunities and ensure clients renew with the right solution to maximize clients’ return on investment and long-term success with TicketManager. The CSM must possess the technical and sales expertise required to maximize client revenues and manage all phases of the renewal cycle.
Ideal candidates possess strong B2B sales, business development and/or account management experience. These individuals are committed to winning, but also benefit from seasoned leadership and an incredible customer base ideal for up-selling and cross-selling our growing platform.
• Analyze the needs of the customer and develops a strategic approach to all TicketManager accounts.
• Works with clients at a high level to create plan of execution.
• Facilitates ongoing cadence reviews.
• Grow an existing customer base of multi-national, multi-site organizations by nurturing relationships with clients to understand their business needs and requirements.
• Maximize use across the enterprise exploring upsell potential.
• Proactively manage the renewal cycle for all assigned accounts, ensuring timely and accurate notification of pending renewal event, use of required contracts (order forms, MSA’s), use of application (quoting, forecasting), as well as coordination of resources (Sales, Support, Operations).
• Inc. 5000 fastest growing private company by Inc. Magazine six years in a row.
• Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine and Los Angeles Business Journal.
• 4.6 out of 5 Glassdoor Rating.
• Used by over 4000 globally known companies including 15% of the F500.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent.
• 2-5 years in an enterprise environment.
• Proven expertise in client management and consultative selling.
• Proven success with a quota, managing activities, and forecasting.
• Expert knowledge of sales, sales operations, and account management.
• Strong interpersonal skills: negotiating, influencing, and dealing effectively with people
• Excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proven presentation and executive meeting planning.
• High personal integrity, ethics, and credibility.
The successful candidate must be a motivational leader, experienced at building strong and mutually beneficial client and internal relationships, be a strategic thinker, able to interact at C-level with clients and internally. Candidates must be willing to travel to meet clients in person as necessary.