Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About The Team
Come join Workday to showcase your strategic prospecting skills, your creativity and your drive in order to help Workday revolutionize how companies manage their global business. You will be supported and surrounded by the best and brightest people in the industry.
The global CSD organization covers 31 markets and works in 17 different languages
Corporate Sales Development Team Vision:
- Build a world class demand generation engine through quality pipeline coverage
- Develop a high-performing talent pool for Workday
- Live and exemplify the Workday core values
- Work Ethic, Relationships, Leadership, “Who are you bringing with you”
About The Role
- We are currently working in a flex model with CSD reps required to be in the office 2-3 days per week.
The role of a CSD representative at Workday is to deploy various prospecting approaches across target accounts, with the goal of partnering with the Account Executive to build quality opportunities for Workday field sales. The key role of a CSD representative is to reach out to potential customers and share the Workday value messaging while also discovering the needs of the prospect and their organization.
Through a combination of email, phone calls, Marketing Qualified Leads, social selling and even face-to-face events, our CSD team drives valuable pipeline by identifying interested and qualified potential buyers and helping foster the relationship between the account and their Workday Account Executive
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Relevant experience or internships preferred in prospecting, inside sales, business development, high technology exposure, marketing, direct sales, or IT consulting.
- Highly motivated, tenacious, self-starter
- Ability to hold an intelligent and meaningful, executive-level conversations
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Outreach, ZoomInfo a plus
As a federal contractor, Workday is requiring all new hires to verify that they are fully-vaccinated against COVID-19 within 72 hours of beginning employment with Workday, consistent with applicable law. Workday is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are not vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally-protected reason should contact email@example.com to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations or exemptions Workday is able to offer.
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!