As an Account Executive at KTech Products, a Digital Transformation Company, you will join a driven team within an ambitious, entrepreneurial global organization. You can listen and understand the potential client's needs and articulate a solution on behalf of KTech Products. You are not shy about approaching a potential client. You love mining for opportunities. You will drive new sales within a dedicated industry vertical and are responsible for creating strategic business plans to deliver on sales quotas and reach your commissions goals. You will identify, qualify, and pursue new sales opportunities, effectively and persuasively articulating the Kastech value proposition. You are a skilled sales professional with an experienced, disciplined approach towards new business development, with the ability to initiate, manage, and close significant sales opportunities. You enjoy selling niche products into higher education. You are passionate about higher education and love to make a difference in how colleges and universities serve their students! You understand the business side of higher education.
This key position directly reports to the CEO of KTech Products and dotted line reporting to Vice President for Business Development & Sales within our North America Sales team. We're a dedicated, down-to-earth group in a growing organization offering plenty of opportunity. We look forward to adding you to the growing team!How you will make an impact!
Who You Are
- Prospect into higher education institutions while running an efficient sales process.
- Maintain, build, and own specific relationship maps for your accounts including existing relationships and aspirational contacts.
- Develop a deep comprehension of customer's business
- Demonstrate resourcefulness when faced with challenges that defy easy solution
- Have intuitive sense of necessary steps to close business and gain customer validation
- Identify robust set of business drivers behind all opportunities
- Ensure high forecasting accuracy and consistency
- Identify and qualify leads, and generate new business opportunities to achieve revenue quota on a quarterly and annual basis
- Maintain a high level of face-to-face meeting activity with customers, prospects, and partners on a weekly basis
- Develop territory plan to best leverage partners, alliances, and existing relationships to build and maintain a robust pipeline of new logo opportunities
- Identify and build strategic relationships with local partners to aid in pipeline generation
- Manage partner relationships, assist in rolling out partner programs and partner sales and technical enablement
- Foster strategic working relationships with clients, maintaining a high level of contact
- Prepare and present sales proposals and presentations to new and existing clients with quantifiable business cases and strategic and technical value propositions
- Negotiate and close deals following the company's practices and processes.
- You have a career path that includes serving students at a college or university
- Someone with 5+ years closing experience (mix of field selling within mid-market and enterprise) with 2-3+ of those years in solution sales experience.
- Driven and have met/exceeded direct sales goals of 1M+ and operated with an average deal size of $100k+
- Able to demonstrate methodology to prospect and build pipeline on your own
- Experienced in working for an innovative product technology company (SaaS, ERP or similar preferred)
- Experienced to bring in new logos.
- Able to sit up to 4 hours, traveling to and from client sites.
- Travel required: Able to travel via auto, train, or air
KTech is a technology company focused on customer success, business transformation, and digital transformation. KTech has been creating & implementing innovative products and providing support services since 2012 under the name of Kastech and under its own name since its incorporation in 2019. Our mission is to innovate, automate, and transform businesses focusing on customer success.
Headquartered in Euless, TX, KTech specializes in business process optimization & digital transformation along with many other value-added innovative products & services such as Procure to Pay Automation, Payroll Automation, AP Invoice Automation, AR-Billing Automation, Payment Application Automation, P Card Auditing Automation, Robotic Process Automation, Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Conversational AI, Test Automation, UIUX, Mobile Expense Automation, and Automated Access Controls/Audit Controls with Rapid Deployment methodologies and continuous support services
Although incorporated in 2019, many of KTech's software products and solutions were offered to various public sector agencies and commercial entities by Kastech SSG since 2014-2015. Our products are proven in the market and have a successful track record. Some of our customers include Ameritfleet, Compass Group, Chicago Public Schools, NYU Langone Health, Entergy, EP Energy, Lonestar College, Tailored Brands, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Texas Southern University, Washington State Board of Community Colleges, Ohio State University, Florida State College (Jacksonville), KAR Auction Services Inc., Community Health Network, and Madison Area Technical Colleges.