At MNTN, we've built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly, we really enjoy working here. We pride ourselves on our self-service platform, originally coded by our President and CEO, and are constantly seeking to improve the user experience for our customers and scale for efficiency. Our startup spirit powers our growth mindset and supports our teammates as they build the future of ConnectedTV. We're looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we're seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
The Customer Success team at MNTN is responsible for providing strategic recommendations that align with customers goals and objectives across our existing customer accounts. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who can thrive as an individual contributor but loves the spirit and collaboration of a strong, close-knit team. The CSM is accountable to both internal and external stakeholders, acting as the strategic consultant for their clients and owning the success of their portfolio of customers. The right person for this role will hold themselves to a high standard to deliver a positive experience for customers, bring an entrepreneurial spirit, and ensure client happiness & retention. If you are someone who has excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills, strong interpersonal skills, and you're a self-starter who takes ownership and advocates for clients, then this is a phenomenal role for you.You will:
- Be responsible for your own book of business. You will need to have an in-depth understanding of your accounts; keeping internal stakeholders informed on key account details & updates across your book of business
- Cultivate strong customer relationships that yield high customer satisfaction built o the foundation of trust and transparency
- Deliver on an exceptional customer experience through proactive communication, orchestrating the right internal resources, and consistently offering recommendations to drive better campaign and/or channel performance.
- Evaluate & present metrics and campaign performance using a data driven approach
- Create and introduce strategic plans to customers based on their business and performance goals
- Maintain a high level of customer retention month over month by documenting risk, mitigating issues and having a clear understanding of retention trends
- Facilitate client success via education, evangelizing platform features, and driving platform adoption based on the client's goals
- Work with customers to understand their motivation, business drivers, strategic goals and desired business outcomes; used to support upsell/cross-sell/Creative-as-a-Subscription initiatives
- Internal voice of the customer - capturing and sharing product feedback
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management and/or Client Services.
- B2B vertical/industry experience preferred, not required
- 1+ Experience in digital Marketing/Advertising. Connected TV/OTT or AdTech preferred, not required
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to use data to tell a story and make an effective, strategic recommendation to a customer.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges as they arise.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, both with internal and external teams. This includes via email, over the phone, and in a deck or other presentation.
- An interest in the rapidly-growing and evolving AdTech industry, especially in the Connected TV space.
- Self-motivated & organized; can multitask & prioritize.
- A willingness to learn, to take initiative, and to push yourself to be as effective as possible within your role. You are self-driven, enjoying collaboration and coaching rather than someone micro-managing your work.
- Proficiency in Excel, basic Office tools, and Salesforce, as well as general familiarity with tools such as Zoom, Zendesk, Slack, etc.
- 100% remote
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation allowance
- Three-day weekend every month of the year
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
- Access to coaching, therapy, and professional development
MNTN provides advertising software for brands to reach their audience across Connected TV, web, and mobile. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct-response, performance marketing channel. Our web retargeting has been leveraged by thousands of top brands for over a decade, driving billions of dollars in revenue.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. As a result, thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including United Airlines, Petsmart, Build with Ferguson Master, Simplisafe, Mint Mobile, Yieldstreet and National University.