**Remote Opportunity For West-Coast Based Candidates**
Preferred candidates will have:
- Previous field sales experience with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Previous experience selling software as a service (SaaS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working in a technology company/start-up environment
- Proficiency with corporate productivity and web presentation tools. (G-Suite, Zoom, Slack)
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with experience selling to C-level executives
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Consistent and professional work ethic with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Familiarity with the InfoSec/Cyber Security Market
- Identify, develop and execute account strategy to close new business opportunities and expand revenue with customers across the assigned region.
- Scope, negotiate and bring to closure agreements to exceed revenue quota targets.
- Target and gain access to decision makers in key prospect accounts in assigned territory.
- Establish access and maintain existing relationships with key decision makers (typically at the CIO and CSO level) in industry, partners, and enterprise customers to drive all pertinent issues related to sales strategy and goal attainment.
- Collaborate with operative peers across functions (including the Field Sales, Marketing, Account Executives, Sales Engineers, Customer Support) to create visibility with target accounts and drive engagement of target prospects at both the individual contributor and executive level.
- Work with sales partners to leverage their established account presence and relationships.
- Capture and maintain accurate and relevant prospect information using Salesforce
- Ability to work remotely and able and willing to travel, up to 25% of the time.
- Possess the drive to succeed and take part in the growth of a fast-paced company.