Want to learn more about this role and Jobot? Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!
Sales Engineer (Leading Industrial Equipment Company)
This Jobot Job is hosted by Sam Maldonado
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $100,000 - $130,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We have been supplying industrial customers with engineered bushing and wear-ring solutions for severe service applications for over 100 years.
Our engineers have extensive experience with all types of industrial machinery and work with customers to design custom engineered solutions for their toughest application problems.
Why join us?
Competitive Salary and Bonuses
Full Benefits Coverage
Great Teammates and Work Environment
Career Growth Opportunities
We seek an engineer with experience in industrial equipment (pumps, compressors, ovens, mixers, conveyors, etc.).
We are an established manufacturer located near Yonkers NY, propelling an established product globally to industrial and OEM customers. We are the leader in our market, ISO 9001 certified for quality, and a great place to work. We are a key division of a $35 million sales company.
Some travel to customer sites, usually with one of our outside sales representatives, is expected, but you will primarily work from our offices.
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company's products or services to customers.
- Discuss industrial equipment requirements with customers and engineers.
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
- Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers' technical requirements and needs.
Sales Engineer Requirements
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, marketing, business administration, or related field.
- Experience in sales and the technology field.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!