At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into a simple, secure, and enjoyable process . Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
What You'll Work On
We are seeking a highly motivated and knowledgeable Solution Engineer to join our team in revolutionizing the real estate industry through cutting-edge technology. As a Solution Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering technical solutions that meet the needs of our clients and drive the adoption of our B2B SaaS software.
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- Serve as the technical expert on our software solutions and the real estate industry
- Collaborate with sales, product, professional services, and customer success teams to understand customer requirements and provide tailored solutions
- Demonstrate the software's capabilities and value proposition through presentations, product demonstrations, and proof-of-concepts
- Troubleshoot technical issues and work with cross-functional teams to resolve them
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, technology advancements, and competition to drive continuous improvement
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers to ensure their success and drive retention
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in a solution engineering, product management, or technical sales role, preferably in the real estate or SaaS industry
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to understand and explain complex software solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both in person and via web conferencing
- Proven track record of delivering solutions that meet customer requirements and drive adoption
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment and manage multiple priorities
- Strong organizational skills that create structure, boost productivity, and prioritize responsibilities.
If you are passionate about technology and want to help drive the digital transformation of the real estate industry, we want to hear from you!
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.