Our client is a global healthcare education company founded by a serial entrepreneur. They are a small, but mighty rapidly growing team (60+ employees) and are profitable! They are looking for an experienced salesperson who has experience with consultative healthcare sales, who wants to be responsible for their own success.
About The Role
- MUST have experience selling into the healthcare sector
- Effectively manage a full sales process: Build, manage and convert pipeline
- Generate 4 demos a week from outbound and inbound opportunities (they get leads from partners currently)
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Prospect via phone, e-mail, social media etc., and convert marketing, and leads into opportunities
- Develop strong product knowledge
- 50-100 day sales cycles with $20-60K ARR deal sizes
- Attending trade shows, conferences and meetings (occasional travel required)
What's In It For You?
- Hunter mentality - must be able to find, qualify, engage and close customer accounts
- 1+ years of full sales cycle selling experience, also open to a rockstar BDR
- Prior experience in selling into healthcare accounts is required, with selling into US accounts or Home Care preferred
- You have strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of success, consistently exceeding targets
- Proven experience engaging with senior stakeholders and managing complex sales processes
Interested candidates, please note our team checks for new applicants every day and while we would love to be able to engage with each of you personally, given the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that are best suited for this role.
- Remote role - work from anywhere!
- No-nonsense, but collaborative culture - they prioritize work/life balance and compensation plans over free kegs and ping pong tables
- Job security - they are very fiscally responsible and profitable... so revenue is 100% funding their growth!
- Full health benefits
- Compensation: $150-160K OTE Year 1, with $200K+ in Years 2/3
Want to stay in the loop? We regularly share our open roles, tips for job seekers, and go-to-market-focused insights on our LinkedIn page. You can follow us here.