Sales Director Capital Markets- Virtual Office
The ideal candidate will live on the East Coast
(Alternatives/Traditional Asset Managers).IT Consulting & Solutions/Digital Transformation Industry. East Coast, US
Requires: 10+ years of IT consulting services/software sales experience into capital markets prospects/stakeholders (e.g., traditional asset managers, private equity, hedge funds, etc.), quota track record, C-suite presentation skills.
Our client is a technology services and solutions provider currently experiencing rapid growth and market expansion. The firm’s expertise includes strategic consulting services, technology solutions, knowledge process outsourcing, and operational optimization to selected segments in Financial Services, Manufacturing, and Higher Education.
The Sales Director, Capital Markets implements selling strategies for defined business solutions within the Capital Markets sector.
Responsibilities of the Sales Director, Capital Markets:
· Cultivate existing relationships and build new ones with a “hunter” mentality.
· Demonstrate exceptional understanding of the Capital Markets marketplace and competitor offerings to drive the company’s growth strategy and investments.
· Identify profitable opportunities and develop plans to strategically engage with clients.
· Prospect targeting, engagement, proposal development, negotiation, closing, and post-closing participation in ongoing account management and optimization activities.
· Acquire new logo sales and accounts
· Significantly grow the company presence and revenues in the BFSI arena.
· Work closely with Industry Business Unit leads to work on named account strategies, agree on target logos, and pursue to deliver high value and high growth new logos
· Build a predictable pipeline of new business to generate repeatable and profitable revenues across the various business units.
· Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy to hit revenue targets.
· Execute go-to market plans via targeted campaigns and other sales channels including advisors, influencers, conference attendance, industry events, etc.
· Propose, submit and handle proposals with full ownership and accountability for the opportunity. Work closely with the sales enablement teams to ensure high quality of proposals.
· Contribute to and shape the company’s sales and client service solutions and capabilities relevant to local market needs and competitive dynamics.
· Interact with senior leaders at each client and within the company
Qualifications of the Sales Director, Capital Markets:
· Bachelor’s degree and more than ten years of related IT consulting and solutions sales experience in the Capital Markets sector. Extensive experience selling services is required.
· Exceptional ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
· Proven quota track record in sales
· Established, current relationships with C-Suite Capital Markets decision-makers is a plus
· Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
· Ability to manage priorities and workflow
· Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business and professional relationships
· Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
· Working knowledge and understanding of the basic principles, theories, concepts, and practices in the applicable area of engineering/technical specialization.
· Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis, evaluation, and scientific method.
· Commitment to excellence and high standards
· Creative, flexible, and innovative team player