What do we do?
Paddle offers SaaS companies a completely different approach to their payments infrastructure. Instead of assembling and maintaining a complex stack of payments-related apps and services, we’re a Merchant of Record for our customers. That means we take away 100% of the pain of payments fragmentation. It’s faster, safer, cheaper, and, above all, way better.
We’re backed by investors including KKR, FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North and serve over 3000 software sellers in 245 territories globally.
You may already be working as an Integration Consultant. You may call yourself a Solutions Architect or a Sales Engineer. You may be working in a technical or product role and want more customer-facing experience (or vice versa). Maybe you are looking for a hybrid tech/sales role after completing a Makers Academy, Flatiron School or General Assembly bootcamp. Either way – we want to hear from you!
Working in our agile Sales team, you'll use your skills in technical consulting and project management to enable leading software vendors to build incredible customer experiences and assist them in overcoming any technical challenges along the way.
You'll be part of a small, expert team playing a key role in growing Paddle's business and delivering a fantastic onboarding experience for new sellers.
What you'll do:
- Become an expert on the Paddle product suite, including the checkout, dashboard, and APIs
- Communicate confidently with CTOs and developers to support them in building incredible experiences for their customers
- Write integration plans and sample code for sellers to assist them in implementing the Paddle checkout and SDKs
- Support and empower Account Executives on customer calls to help win new business
- Work with Account Managers to help software sellers launch on time
- Play a role in product development, by communicating issues and feature requests to the Product and Engineering teams
- Contribute to public and internal documentation
We'd love to hear from you if you are:
- You have experience using and integrating APIs.
- You have strong interpersonal and customer management skills that you developed in a customer-facing role.
- You have the ability to discuss technical concepts with both technical and non-technical audiences.
It'd be great if...
- You have experience as part of (or working closely together with) a commercial team.
- You have knowledge of SQL.
- You've had exposure to desktop software development on OS X (Objective C) or Windows (C#).
- You have experience working in an agile software development environment.
Everyone is welcome at Paddle
At Paddle, we’re committed to removing invisible barriers, both for our customers and within our own teams. We recognise and celebrate that every Paddler is unique and we welcome every individual perspective. As an inclusive employer we don’t care if, or where, you studied, what you look like or where you’re from. We’re more interested in your craft, curiosity, passion for learning and what you’ll add to our culture. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t match every part of the job ad, especially if you’re part of an underrepresented group.
Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to better support you through the application process and in the workplace. We will do everything we can to support any accommodations needed.
We’re committed to building a diverse team where everyone feels safe to be their authentic self. Let’s grow together.
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse, growing group of Paddlers across the globe who pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative and respectful culture.
We live and breathe our values, which are:
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, retirement plans, private healthcare and wellbeing initiatives.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company
, which means you can work remotely, from one of our stylish hubs, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We invest in learning and will help you with your personal development via constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning fund, and regular internal and external training.