Wipro Limited, is a global information technology, consulting and business process services company. With 250,000+ employees across the globe they offer you career opportunities in core business divisions such as Enterprise Solutions, Finance Solutions, Product Engineering Solutions, and Technology Services. Wipro is a place for global career aspirations, focused on healthy work-life balance, with benefits facilitating your settling down such as interest-free loans to cover housing deposits and contingency loans for marriage or illness. They have established programs in Leadership and Learning and have created a virtual campus, enabling you to develop at your own speed. The 360-degree appraisal system provides feedback about your job at all levels and ensures that your position is decided upon by a fair and open merit system.
Role Description for Account Executive
The Account Executive is accountable for farming (up-sell and cross-sell) in accounts in Wipro. Account Executive builds and maintains strong relationships with the clients (including CxO level relationships) and increases market share in the accounts and improves penetration. This role is dominantly sales focused.
Healthcare Payer experience required.
- At least 12-15 years of experience in selling IT Services in Tier-1 or Tier-2 competitive organizations
- Strong knowledge of global delivery model (GDM) and methodologies.
- Should be familiar with cross selling various service lines for customers
- Ability to present and interact at Cxo levels, and have consultative sales capability.
- Ability to work and collaborate across other teams in various service lines and anchor together for the account.
- Ability to manage multi-cultural teams and travel to different client locations - mostly within US and sometimes across the world if needed for expanding our footprint in other geographies.
- Exposure to delivery, sales or pre-sales roles will be required
- Should have managed a multi-million USD account, across various geos.
- Strong Account Management - building and managing client relationships at the CxO level.
- Carry tagets on revenue, bookings and OM.
- Get involved in resolving any people management issue within Wipro teams
- Identifying and grooming team members and build teams into future leaders at Wipro
- Facilitating Delivery team to present delivery successes in strong and positive way and growing the account
- Generating leads by interacting with the customers in various lines of business to expand our footprint.
- Presenting and publishing the proposals (proactive ones as well as responses to RFP/RFIs)
- Interacting with Procurement and Supplier relationship team from customer organization and maintain smoother flow of contracts, invoices and payments.
- Work closely with senior customer IS team (CIO, VPs and Directors) to suggest, advice, evaluate, and prime business growth