Who we are:
Amilia is more than just a tech company – we’re a close-knit community made up of caring, entrepreneurial-minded individuals. Our multi-disciplinary team members will challenge and support you on every project. We care about our work, our colleagues, and our clients!
What we do:
We provide an eCommerce platform for activities and recreation. Our platform enables organizations to engage and connect with their community by making it easy to find, register, and pay for activities online.
How we do what we do:
We provide all our team members with the tools and flexibility they need to succeed every day. We also put an emphasis on collaboration and encourage everyone to bring new ideas to the table, even if it’s outside of your department.
Why we do what we do:
We’re not just here to sell software – we want to revolutionize the way recreation organizations leverage technology. Every Amilian is incredibly invested in our mission to disrupt the status quo and help our clients achieve great things.
What you can expect:
As an Account Executive, you are responsible for selling Amilia’s SmartRec SaaS Registration and eCommerce platform to Enterprise-sized accounts and Park & Recs based in Canada and in the United States. As a self-motivated, results-driven sales professional, you thrive at building appropriate strategies that maximize your chances of winning complex deals.
You will be responsible for:
- Achieve sales targets by selling to Enterprise accounts;
- Create and execute independent sales strategies for both inbound and outbound pipeline development;
- Map out the buying structure and the development of key stakeholder relationships;
- Prepare and provide engaging demonstrations and presentations of the SmartRec platform through online meetings or in-person visits, with the support of your Solutions Engineer;
- Generate and nurture leads to qualify new opportunities;
- Define and articulate our value proposition;
- Transition new accounts to post-sale teams;
- Track and provide clear visibility on performance by actively managing your activities and pipeline;
- Leverage and optimize sales tools to improve outreach;
- Contribute to and follow best practices and strategies to manage large-scale clients;
- Partner with the Customer Success team to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts;
- Attend and participate in tradeshows and prospect-related events as required.