DataXoom is changing the face of purpose-built mobility solutions in the enterprise. We are building a core team that will help us achieve our goals. You will have the opportunity to make a difference, in fact it will be a requirement! This position will provide personal and professional growth, including a unique opportunity to drastically change your career trajectory.
We are adding an Enterprise Account Solutions Executive headquartered in Manchester, NH with the ideal candidate living in the greater New England area, but not required. You will start as an individual contributor driving sales to enterprise customers with our channel partners. For the right individual, this opportunity offers a career making opportunity that offers a rewarding path for both professional and financial success.
You will need to understand the market we operate in so you can quickly navigate and hit the ground running. Our end customers deploy thousands of LTE based purpose-built solutions, and although we are not vertical-specific we have a strong presence in healthcare, transportation, and retail.Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge of wireless carriers like Verizon and AT&T, OEM’s like Samsung, Apple, and Zebra, two-tier distribution (Synnex/TD), VAR/Reseller channels, MDM, and ISV partners is a requirement.
- Experience working with Verizon is a plus, and/or experience in the Mobility ecosystem.
- Experience selling, designing, or consulting on technical enterprise business solutions.
- Ability to propose and sell and/or implementing large complex enterprise-wide technology solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Customer service oriented with a problem-solving attitude.
- Display professional, positive, and courteous phone etiquette.
- Excellent verbal communication skills; exhibits professional and structured written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Easily adaptable; entrepreneurial drive and work ethic.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Employer paid healthcare, 401K with company matching, comprehensive benefits and excellent PTO package
- Join a start-up environment with an innovative product in an exploding market
- Significant growth opportunity
- Working alongside the founders and executive staff
This position does not qualify for sponsorship