Since 2015, Cognism has been a trusted leader in international sales intelligence, setting a new standard for data quality and compliance, trusted by 1000+ revenue teams worldwide.
Cognism has helped thousands of sales teams to find, engage and close their dream prospects by providing them with a blend of real-time company, people and event data.
One of our main goals, is to hire individuals who want to grow, develop and build on their already thriving careers and we work hard to help you achieve any goals you have, while having fun along the way.
There hasn’t been a more exciting time to join us, we have just been through our Series C funding to enhance our global presence and we have just been named as one of the Top 15 startups in the UK by LinkedIn, for the 3rd year running!
For more information on Cognism’s intuitive sales intelligence platform powered by world-leading data, compliance and targeting, please visit www.cognism.com.
About The Role
Our team of Account Executives are accomplished professionals who have high standards of performance, who want to win and be part of a winning team. At a pivotal stage of international expansion, Cognism is looking for an Account Executive Team Manager, who will be responsible for managing members of the Account Executive team. You are tasked with coaching, leading, and mentoring a team of AEs and ensuring they contribute to Cognism’s overall revenue goals. This position is critical in ensuring the sales team continue on a hyper growth trajectory and strengthens the Cognism offering in the States.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Coaching of AEs including setting up effective individual training plans, one to one training, and weekly training.
- Day to Day Management of reps including weekly 1-2-1s to discuss both personal and professional matters
- Performance analysis of reps including Performance against quota, Overall Activity, administrative performance (CRM management etc.)
- Collaborate and support AE’s to drive deals over the line, assist with all active opportunities.
- Ensure strong qualification and understanding of the pains and challenges prospects are facing
- Deep understanding of inside sales best practices (pipeline management, external expectation setting, closing for call to actions, transparent and ethical selling).
- Skilled at identifying and negotiating win-win propositions to accelerate dealsLeverage call recording tools to improve overall coaching, deal execution and enablement for AEs on a weekly basis
- Recruitment including initial stages of interviews and liaising and providing feedback to external agencies, candidates and the Talent Acquisition team.
- Experience as an Account Executive is essential as well as previous leadership or management experience.
- Comfortable in high-pressure, fast-paced environments
- Previous role as a quota carrying Account Executive with 2-5 years experience, with proven success of over performance, preferably in a SaaS organisation.
- Must be able to manage processes while coaching others in the team
- A can-do and agile attitude, necessary to thrive in a scale-up environment
- A master in active listening with the ability to adapt your tonality and approach to your prospects
- Exceptional gravitas and presentation skills
- 20 days’ holiday allowance, plus all the usual public holidays.
- A day off for your birthday! (to be booked off within 5 working days of your birthday).
- Access to private medical, dental and vision insurance schemes.
- Access to 401K scheme.
- Access to mental health support and services from Spill.
- Access to Cognism’s Employee Assistance Program with Health Assured.
- Generous monthly Wellbeing Allowance.
- A remote GP service during these tricky times.
- Regular talks, ‘community’ events and social activities