Recruiting for this position is being handled by Corps Team on behalf of our client. This is a full time, direct hire position with a full benefits package in Reston, Virginia. Candidates must be local to the Washington, D.C. metro area (NO relocation assistance is available) and able to work a regular hybrid schedule in the Reston, VA office.
The Sales Engineer work alongside Business Development in the Commercial Enterprise Solutions business unit. This position will report to the Vice President & General Manager.
- Meet and manage relationships with prospective customers in the 5G wireless network and data center vertical markets in need of alternatives to GNSS/GPS for static timing, synchronization, and positioning for their networks.
- Understand and communicate business and technical value propositions on how our technology can positively impact target vertical markets in terms of architecture, equipment, and operations to technically oriented audiences.
- Manage follow-on activities with prospective customers including meetings, demonstration/trials and initial proof of concept units prior to embedded installations.
- Work in close coordination to support Business Development (Sales) activities and initiatives.
Education and Work Experience:
· BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related technical field
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience selling to and supporting accounts for major 5G wireless operators such as AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, Vodafone,Deutsche Telekom, etc.
- 10+ years’ experience in a sales engineering role
- Strong preference for experience having worked for major telecommunications OEMs such as Nokia, Ericsson, Cisco, Juniper, Ciena, Samsung, etc.
- Preferred experience in applications engineering supporting 4G/5G products for Radio Access Network (RAN) equipment for wireless applications; and end-to-end data networking architecture, solutions, and equipment.
- Timing and synchronization experience a plus.
- Manufacturer-specific certifications from major telecommunications equipment vendors a plus.
- Strong problem solving, presentation and general communications skills.
- Excited and motivated to work in fast-paced, growing, cutting-edge, dynamic, startup environment that plans to change the world as we know it!
- Video and in person meetings to present the technical aspects of our technology to new and prospective wireless and data center operators in need of alternatives to GNSS/GPS for static timing synchronization and positioning.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to travel up to 40% of the time to US and International locations, primarily US and Europe
- Proof of full vaccination for Covid-19 prior to starting to work
Corps Team is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.