Sprout (www.Sproutup.com) is a rapidly growing IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) provider and electronics recycler. We are a growing GREEN company that has a customized ERP platform to manage our business. Sprout leverages data and analytics to make IT asset disposition flawless for the world’s leading enterprise. In the quest for smooth IT infrastructure refreshes, superior technology is only half the solution. The other half is uncompromising customer service. Our world-class customer service teams’ partner with companies at every turn to deliver solutions that make life (and the world) better.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Sprout is looking for a data-driven individual who is deeply passionate about environmental sustainability. As a Director of Channel Sales, you will be responsible for supporting and growing our distribution channel. The role requires a strong channel understanding to help drive mindshare at the distribution level as well at indirect reseller levels. The Channel Sales Director directs and overseas an organization’s channel sales policies, objectives, and initiatives. Sets short- and long-term channel sales strategies and evaluates effectiveness of current programs. This team member will recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential. Provide input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing the distribution partners around the Sprout Go-to-Market Strategy.
- Closely aligning the distribution partners to our Sprout Closed Loop Process.
- Manage work flows from the distribution partners to Sprout.
- Work through all claims processes with other Sprout teams.
- Help create marketing plans/activities to generate brand awareness and additional pipeline.
- Ability to travel for trade shows, planning sessions, etc.
- Manage inventory purchases and pricing.
- Track sales reporting and forecast.
- Resolve customer conflict within the channel.
- Ability to coordinate trainings for distributor partners and channel partners (both onsite and virtual).
- Build our strategic plans to increase awareness of Sprout across all segments.
- Rollout promotions/incentives to the distribution sellers and channel community.
- Own and operate data center Infrastructure
- Equinox digital knowledge
- Intermediate proficiency using MS Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook, and internet search capabilities (e.g., Google, eBay, etc.)
EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 3+ years working in the collaboration, unified communication industry.
- 3+ working experience with channel partners and/or distribution partners.
- Proven record supporting channel and distribution partners.
- Strong executive presence and public speaking experience is recommended.
- Demonstrated ability to engage in executive relationship building.
- Strong and consistent track record of overachieving sales goals.
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a rapidly scaling, dynamic environment
- Have experience driving green initiatives, recycling programs, and environmental reporting
- Have experience and comfort using Salesforce
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry, nationality, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law (except where an attribute is a bona fide occupational qualification).