About The Job
In this position as a Corporate Account Executive
, you will report to the Regional Sales Manager. We’re looking for high performing, process oriented, value builders! You’ll be supported by investment in SDR’s, Solutions Consultants, Marketing Partnerships, Alliances Team, Product Team and most importantly strong leadership!What You’ll Do
What You’ll Need
- Create and execute field sales campaigns to create demand
- Prospect, build pipeline and sell the Tipalti Platform to strategic clients
- Work with multiple C-suite executives/stakeholders throughout the sales process
- Manage a full pipeline of at least 20+ opportunities at all times
- Build out an account penetration model that encourages multi-angle access into key accounts. Often including 8+ stakeholders in the decision making process.
- Develop an Account Plan for identified strategic accounts, then drive the execution of that plan to success
- Develop and deliver world class proposals to C-level prospects.
- Orchestrate client and internal teams to collaboratively build Joint Vision Roadmaps outlining the value that Tipalti will deliver and the investments the client will need to make
- Most importantly, exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
Unique aspects of this role
- What you’ve learned:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field or equivalent experience
- Your background includes:
- Minimum 5+ years of direct sales experience in the software industry (SaaS solutions).
- Experience working in a SaaS B2B technology company
- Your skills include:
- Consistent track record of achieving / exceeding sales quota.
- Equally successful at engaging with all levels in an organization (bottom up and top down).
- Expertise in managing a large pipeline with ability to close consistently.
- Focused on selling business value to Finance and Business stakeholders using ROI and TCO models, rather than competing on “features & functions.”
- Ability to identify strategic client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client.
- Assertive, Passionate, Persuasive, Positive, Consultative, loves to compete and win.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- This position is open to AEs based in Vancouver or Toronto and its an hybrid work environment (3 days in the office and 2 days from home).
- Travel: Moderate to significant overnight travel (approximately 25%+/- anticipated).
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
- Normal workweek business hours within geographic location and time zone.
- Requires flexibility to coordinate schedules across time zones with internal teams and external customers and contacts.
- Physical aspects:
- Position is located onsite/in-office three days per week.
- Prolonged sitting and/or standing at workstation.
- Prolonged computer and/or telephone usage.
- Ability to hear, understand and distinguish speech and other sounds.
- Visual acuity at close ranges.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.
Job Candidate Privacy Notice | Tipalti