We're looking for an Enterprise Account Manager to join our expanding sales team here in NYC. There are a few things we take really seriously here at monday.com: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. Our clients love our product, and it's incredibly unique (and fun) to walk our clients to success using our platform.
Please note that this is a hybrid position of 3 days/week in our NYC office
About The Role
- Proactively own and manage a portfolio of enterprise-level accounts and become their trusted advisor and influencer
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of monday.com solution and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
- Be an expert on the monday.com platform, with a deep understanding of our capabilities and value
- Consult with customers on their internal processes and challenge leaders to drive change across their organization
- Create and implement internal promotion programs within customer organizations to generate awareness and drive usage of monday.com
- Partner with others at monday.com to ensure successful account management and surface customer inputs back
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS sales account management experience working with large, enterprise-level accounts (> 50-150K ACV)
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Prior experience in Strategy consulting - benefit
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
What Monday.com Can Offer You
- Opportunity to join a well-funded, proven company with big ambitions, competitive salary and benefits package, bonus potential, and eligibility to take part in the company equity incentive program
- An amazing company culture that values transparency and collaboration while never forgetting to have fun while we work!
- Monthly stipends for food, wellness, and commuter/remote work
- Fully dedicated learning and development team that provides opportunities for our employees to hone and gain new skills
- Award-winning work environment - named a "Best Place to Work" by BuiltIn as well as "Great Place To Work" certified
- We foster diversity, inclusion, and belonging through our Employee Resource Groups in addition to providing access to resources and education to support our team, facilitate conversations, and encourage understanding
- A global work environment with employees in Tel Aviv, New York, San Francisco, Miami, Chicago, Denver, London, Kyiv, Sydney, São Paulo, and Tokyo
Please note that this role is on a hybrid model.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available. monday.com is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws
For New York City-based hires only: Compensation Range: $120,000-$17,000 base salary, subject to standard withholding and applicable taxes. In addition to base salary, the role includes opportunity to receive and/or earn a discretionary bonus and/or equity based on Company’s plans and in accordance with Company’s policies. Compensation finally awarded to the candidate will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience. Compensation ranges for candidates in locations outside of New York City may differ based on the cost of labor and such additional factors for such other locations.